Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ::: Nordstjernen :::

Pictuers are deleted!
    Last edited by Joakim; November 27th, 2012, 22:14.

Comment

I've taken the liberty to copy and paste a few english words posted by Carina H. here translated from a Norwegian article last week:

"It is not the acctual steamship company (Indre Nordhordland Dampbåtlag) that have signed the contract and paid the deposit to Hurtigruten ASA. It is a shipping company that belongs to the same owner constellation. A company from Karmøy (Vestland Rederi). 80 percent of this company is owned by Grand Ocean Shipping Company Ltd, registered in Gibraltar, with an adress in Poland, and also owns 100 percent of Indre Nordhordland Dampbåtlag. In addition, the Grand Ocean Shipping Company owns Vestland Marine, a shipping company also based in Poland, controlled by Jarle Rasmussen, who also established the Karmøy-company, Vestland Rederi, and is the director of Indre Nordhordland Dampbåtlag.

Jarle Rasmussen, a native of Sauda in Norway, have emigrated to Poland. Rasmussens Company also leases the shipyard where the steamboat MS "Bruvik" has been in over three years.

Ownership hidden

- Who owns the Grand Ocean Shipping?
      - It is a foreign company, and I will not say anything about who owns it.

In the registers of Gibraltar the real ownership is hidden behind a law firm called Attlev Management Company. This company is listed as the owner of the entire share capital of 100 pounds. "

In another Norwegian ship forum, people who know the new "owner" talks about NORDSTJERNEN being sent to Poland to rot...., so this could be an uinteresting story to follow.
      "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Originally posted by Fjordtroll View Post
        "Nordstjernen" in Bergen yesterday
        Are these your photos? Or Tom's photos? :/
        https://www.facebook.com/?sk=nf#!/ph...type=1&theater

Comment

Deleted by self..........
          Last edited by Sterkoder; November 27th, 2012, 22:42.

Comment

Originally posted by carinahansen View Post
            Are these your photos? Or Tom's photos? :/
            https://www.facebook.com/?sk=nf#!/ph...type=1&theater

It is my pictures. I was with Tom when he took the same pictures

Comment

Deleted by self.......
              Last edited by Sterkoder; November 27th, 2012, 22:42.

Comment

Deleted by self.......
                Last edited by Joakim; November 27th, 2012, 23:25.

Comment

The fuss is explaned in a PM, and I'm done.

To all readers, I will bend my head and say to you that I'm sorry for even having thoughts about your photography.

The pictures as such are excellent!

Comment

Man, I need to come here more often. Joakim used the exact same spot and focal length as me and the same exif, cause I gave him some night photo lessons and he used my tripod. Can look fussy, but the shots are his own
                    View more photo's at my Flickr photostream blog

Comment

You're a master and Joakim is a great student.

I belive we've cleared it all up here, via PM and on FBs PM...., so I'm all done with this.

Comment

It is my pictures. I was with Tom when he took the same pictures
                        Originally posted by Tom McNikon View Post
                        Man, I need to come here more often. Joakim used the exact same spot and focal length as me and the same exif, cause I gave him some night photo lessons and he used my tripod. Can look fussy, but the shots are his own
                        Haha. Explains it all

Did anyone of you happen to capture Nordstjernens departure? I had big plans of taking photos when they left, but suddenly I saw a post on FB from one the crew members, saying they had left for Poland around 18:00. That was quick. Bummer
                        Last edited by carinahansen; November 28th, 2012, 01:30.

Comment

Bless you all... I can't even begin to express how very much I wish I could have been alongside with you in Bergen ... (and Tom, I never did get around to taking any photos of that magic fountain... and you STILL have to persuade our pakarang to go shoot in the big B ....just tell me when!!!!!

Comment

Pictuers are deleted!
                            Dear friend, Joakim. Since the "trial" now appears to be be closed, and you made a fool of the "lawyers", it would please me alot if you have confidence to post out your wonderful pictures again.

I am green with envy by the result of your "photo-lesson". And I wish it was me who had a teacher like our McNikon-master..............

But I learned something today: It seems to be important to mention who is the owner of the tripod...........

I will follow this thread close........to see what is going to happen with our "Grand Old Lady".......Thanks to "Riksantikvaren" I am not as pessimistic as many others. But it is important that we keep an eye on her and her new owner............... Because we DEMAND to get her back where she belongs, in good shape.

Comment

and you made a fool of the "lawyers",
                              And me in particular. I have never felt so stupid in a very long time.

I'm well over 110 kgs+ so it would be impossible for me to lay down flat, but in me trying to do that, I also urge you Joakim to re-post...., please.

Yes, I've learned my lesson, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by HurtigruteMartin View Post
                                you made a fool of the "lawyers",

But I learned something today: It seems to be important to mention who is the owner of the tripod...........
                                Okay. If this is the way we act around here this is probably the last piece of energy I bother spending on this forum.
                                The outcome of my question was not that easy to predict, and the intention by asking was nothing but good.
                                If someone tried to notify me of a missing credit, whether that was correct or not, I know I would appreciate it, and I for sure wouldnt stamp "fool" on that person.
                                Fact is: No harm intended, and its sad that someone would think something else.

Comment

Working...
                                X