No announcement yet.

ex HARALD JARL ::: ex ANDREA ::: SERENISSIMA :::

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course, it's most interesting to speculate about the stabilisers but I wonder if there was any damage to repair from her contact with the Corran Ledge at Oban in May 2013? The ledge is "only" sand but could still have scraped that shiny new hull finish.
    ---------------------------
    Harald Jarl, Honningsvag to Svolvaer, Summer 1985.
    Deck plan geek.

Comment

• England Ahoy!!!!!!
      Serenissima heading to Portsmouth this morning!

Comment

• Welcome back to Northern Europe to Serenissima!
        With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
        Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
        Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

• Serenissima departing Portsmouth on 24th May bound for Channel Islands and Scillies

Comment

• A place for anything related to the Norwegian Coastal Voyage (Hurtigruten): the ships and the history shared with other members.

Comment

• Apologies - having problems re uploading - Serenissima departing Portsmouth May 24th 2014 bound for Channel islands, Scillies and Bristol Channel
              Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world. Show off your favorite photos and videos to the world, securely and privately show content to your friends and family, or blog the photos and videos you take with a cameraphone.

Comment

• I just love the Serenissima shots and I'm thrilled she is back here in Northern Europe and Scandinavia again.

Welcome home Serenissima!
                With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
                Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
                Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

• July 6, 2014:

Then Serenissima has arrived in Bergen, ready for her norwegian cruises. I do not remember her itineraries (I think you will find them earlier in this thread), but I know she will be calling in Flåm Monday July 7 and Sunday July 20. Both dates she will stay 24 hours. Unfortunately, it looks like I will not have the opportunity to see her.....

On the splendid pictures taken in Portsmouth May 24 (see post #606) I can't see any stabilizer symbol on her hull, as I had expected. I don't know what this means. I think we must leave it to Seagull to find out on her autumn cruise...

Regards; Sigve.
                  ---
                  IF I WIN IN LOTTO, I COULD GO EVERYWHERE. WITH FRAM....

Comment

• Today, July 11th, Serenissima is in Trondheim, seen here on Trondheims Havn webcam:

Comment

• Will post when we return home but we watched it sail in and have photos!!

Comment

• Sigve
                        Sigve commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We are looking forward to that!

• Hi Everyone, this is the first time I've posted in the forum indeed on this site but i have been watching/reading for some time. My name is Andrew, Pseudonym Horatio H. I have some photographs of the Nordsternen from a few years ago in Trondhiem with the Lofoten which I completed the southern Journey on from Kirenes so I have plenty of the Lofoten, then recently I managed to catch the Serenissima at Dusk near my home just off the Isle of Skye. I will post these as soon as I have worked out how. I just wondered did anyone know that the Sandnes, Sjokurs and Nordstjernen were all docked in Oslo Close to the Opera House?

Best wished for now.
                      Horatio H.

PS. Jan-Olav did you manage to get some decent pics of the Serenissima in Trondheim with that big lens of yours?

Comment

• Seagull
                        Seagull commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Jan-Olav was working that day, but saw Serenissima as she passed his ferry on the fjord, and I believe greetings were sounded!

• Great to hear from you Andrew. I think if we were to work out where most of our members live the Norwegians are probably first and Scotland is second!

The others (particularly Ivy!) are experts at explaining how to post photos - I use a different approach which makes me useless in explaining! Most folks use Photobucket or Flickr and then post the links on those pages inbetween little 'img' tags {img}long URL link{/img} - except square brackets instead of curly ones.

We look forward very much to seeing your photos and hearing from you again!
                      Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

• Serenissima approaching Trondheim

Look who's watching Serenissima sail in...
                        Last edited by Linray; July 27th, 2014, 22:26.

Comment

• Linray
                          Linray commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sorted it!!

• Managed to sort the multiple posting of photos and here are a couple more....

Last edited by Linray; July 27th, 2014, 22:31.

Comment

• Sigve
                          Sigve commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Beautiful and fresh as never before. Thank you!

• Tommi
                          Tommi commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Great looking, thank you for posting!

• This brought back such happy memories of watching Serenissima arrive in Trondheim last summer. That was from viewpoint #613/1, not viewpoint #613/2!!!!
                        Super reflection photo too. I am so delighted you were in Trondheim on exactly the right day to see Serenissima.

Comment

Working...
                        X