Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pakarang
    replied
    Wonderful trip report from the Serenissima..... and yes, Captain Padjen certainly is a whole lot more photogenic when compared to me.

HAHAHAHA

Leave a comment:

• ombugge
    replied
    She doesn't need to worry about competition from the Queens and Oasis type of ships. Those who think that big is better wouldn't look at this little ship at all, while those who look at the big ships as floating shopping malls with hotel facilities are still enough to fill this one for the foreseeable future, I hope.

Nice trip, even with the complications and deviations due to weather and politics. Where to next???

Leave a comment:

• Ralf__
    replied
    May i say, that this is one of the most enjoyable trip reports we ever had on CV? That was great and your decision was right to put this in the ships thread, so it will be a pleasure for anyone who ist interested in the ship. And yes, i have this "feel i'm here". Thank you very much!

Leave a comment:

• Tommi
    replied
    It has been such a pleasure to follow you and Serenissima around the Mediterranean sea. Lot's of feel good places and pictures. Thank you so much for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• Seagull
    replied

As the buses set off for the airport, I have my camera pressed to the window for this last glimpse of the ship.

And so my 'trip report' of this voyage finally comes to an end.

Jan-Olav's marvellous account of Serenissima’s maiden voyage described, of course, a unique and privileged opportunity. Although I think the ship may have had an individual charter from Casablanca to the Canary Islands immediately following my cruise, her time appears to be dominated by a very extensive and varied programme of cruises already scheduled throughout 2015 and 2016 for Noble Caledonia. So I hope I have managed to communicate the flavour of their cruise style here in the ship's thread in my idiosyncratic 'feel you’re there' sort of way.

This is also why I posted here in the ship's own thread where it may more easily be found than in a separate ‘trip report’. Next time I'll most likely just post ship photos here.

Ummm... what did I just say? Yes, sounds like that's a 'when', not an 'if'’, doesn’t it! - an "au revoir" rather than a "goodbye" to Serenissima.

Or as another well known saying has it... "I'll be back".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X