Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The front fell off.....

The front fell off....

I think we may have seen this one before, but it's pretty darn good and deserves a second post!

With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

best regards Thijs

Comment

I had been feeling a bit down for most of the day, but that put a smile on my face!
      Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahaha....., coolest "interview" I've ever seen Still laughing
        Last edited by Sterkoder; January 6th, 2010, 00:29.
        "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

If it weren't for the accents, I would swear this was a US Congressman.......
          Alan came to investigate why I was laughing so hard...

Comment

Very good indeed

Comment

The funniest video I've seen in a long time. I thought, this is not a real news video, but I guess it was. Who was the person interviewed???
              And typicle....If the media and public can't see it..it's not a problem. Out to sea were there is nothing there.
              Bill H.

Comment

The two guy's are a comedy duo by the name of Clarke and Dawe, they did a small sketch about something evey week they were on air.
                Very convincing, so I had to look them up to see what they were about. Veeeery funny though!!
                Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

My Aussie friend is a great fan of Clarke and Dawe, I told him about the video when I first saw it a while ago. He's just told me of another one taking the mickey out of their Welsh leader but although I tried to see it, the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Co.) shut the TV door to foreigners. Perhaps it will appear on YouTube one day. They are great and I just collapsed laughing over the Front Fell Off one.
                  Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                  Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Working...
                  X