Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here Photos of the Fishing Boats LE 62, UK - 64, UK 246.
    Harlingen 07/03/2011

Regards Germen
    Last edited by Germen; April 20th, 2011, 11:27.

Comment

Originally posted by ombugge View Post
      What are they doing here??? Too close to the fish farm to be catching herring, isn't it??
      They were delivering cod, and since the fish processing facility was closed for the day, they had to offload into the fish farm.

Comment

WR 54 Cornelis Nan

Picture © Jack Mulder

Jack Mulder

Comment

Small fishing boat at Vikran(Grytøy)

Comment

A copy of the original Jersey La Rocqe Boat built in 1860 Built for long-line fishing and potting . After the first world war she was fitted with a small engine and in 1940 helped evacuate Allied troops from St Malo ( France ) She was in regular use as a fishing boat untill the 1960s . In 1987 a restoration programme was begun and relaunched in 1993 as a gaff cutter. Now in the hands of the Jersey Heritage Trust.

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

Russian trawler "Karelia II" is a frequent visitor to Kristiansund.
              Here she's loading ice, food, boxes and what not for yet another 'tour de ocean'
              "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Good eveing Forum, I´m the new one here. I has registered here because of the wonderful pictures from Fishingvessel. I´m from Germany, 44 Years old and a Model Shipbuilder. When I look here at the Pictures I´m very far away.... ;-) Thank you.

Regards

Matthias

Comment

Hello Matthias, and a very warm welcome to you.
                  Yes, this is a great thread isn’t it…and have a look at this one:

Model ships, model ship building and model ship clubs

I do hope you’ll show us some of your model ships

Comment

Hello Seagull, thank you for the nice welcome.

I´m looking for a picture and will show it in that Thread.

Matthias

Comment

"Joana Princesa" on her way to the dock earlier this afternoon.

The Portuguese trawler "Joana Princesa" was brought up friday afternoon by Coast Guard vessel "Harstad" off the coast of west Finnmark.

Lack of reporting of catch on board is why the Coast Guard took action.

There are reports of catches as the boat is required to submit to the Norwegian government, which has not come, "said Commander of the Coast Guard in Sortland, Lars Route to NRK.

Got a feeling of being observed by some of the crew when I took my pictures this afternoon.

Best wishes from
                      Bengt Domben

Comment

Spanish "Lodairo" passed Tromsø earlier today on her way to Andenes (Nordland county) fully loaded with fish.

Best wishes from
                        Bengt Domben

Comment

Originally posted by Asimut View Post
                          "Joana Princesa" on her way to the dock earlier this afternoon.

The Portuguese trawler "Joana Princesa" was brought up friday afternoon by Coast Guard vessel "Harstad" off the coast of west Finnmark.

Lack of reporting of catch on board is why the Coast Guard took action.

There are reports of catches as the boat is required to submit to the Norwegian government, which has not come, "said Commander of the Coast Guard in Sortland, Lars Route to NRK.

Got a feeling of being observed by some of the crew when I took my pictures this afternoon.

Yes, they do indeed seem to be looking right at you..... did you have some nice food by your side?

I bet the cuisine on board that rusty old ship can't compare with anything you make.
                          With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                          Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

"Selvåg Senior"

Comment

The old "Kasfjord" heading south this evening.

"Ann-Brita" on her way to catch some good meat.

Best wishes from
                              Bengt Domben

Comment

Re: World's FISHING BOATS

"Harmoni" out for a little trip today, before she returned back to Tromsø shipyard.

Best wishes from
                                Bengt Domben

Comment

Working...
                                X