Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"KL.Sandefjord" inbound to Tromsø earlier today.

KL.Sandefjord
    by Grindøya, on Flickr

Comment

Beautiful colors of the KL Sandefjord - I like the wavy paint scheme too.
      With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
      Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Seven Navica in Leith, 30th May 2014

…...and moored in a very good place for taking some details photos!

Comment

Comment

Comment

I have one memory connected to the SEVEN NAVICA: working on deck with NDT testing of some seafasting knee plates for the huge drum of cable mid-deck...., on the 17th May four years back.

Now, to something much happier :-)
              Tonight, in the worst of light, I've photographed the newest vessel I've ever aimed my lense at. The NORMAND REACH.
              She was delivered to Solstad Rederi/Solstad Offshore 2nd June, just 10 days ago. She's on time charter with Reach Subsea.
              NORMAND REACH is a Vard design STX OSCV 03 type construction vessel of 120,9 meters length (over all) and 23 meters breadth.
              The main crane has a 250 tonns capacity.

"IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
                I have one memory connected to the SEVEN NAVICA: working on deck with NDT testing of some seafasting knee plates for the huge drum of cable mid-deck...., on the 17th May four years back....
                Awww, I hope my DETAILS photos opportunity kind of makes up for reminding you of missing 17 May festivities! …those details did at least distract me from the cable drum! I actually had remembered about you having to work on that day that year, but not which ship was responsible! Nice when we 'share' ships at our locations though, isn’t it. Wonder if this new one will ever head over here.

Normand Reach is for sure impressive, and so is your first photo of the whole vessel from across the water. You’'ve then found some really good angles for the other views, and always with surroundings to indicate the scale. I particularly like the bow in the third photo.

Comment

Seismic Research Vessel Polarcus Alima seen at Sembawang Shipyard, Singapore yesterday:

A 12-streamer, 3-D vessel of Ulstein SX 134 design. Built at DDW, Dubai, UAE 2010.

Comment

One of the world's most powerful Anchor Handlers, the Skandi Hercules seen at Sembawang Shipyard, Singapore today:

As seen from the bridge of DSV Skandi Singapore:

Comment

''sapura topazio'' moored in Rotterdam.

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

Not only Cruise ships: http://www.smp.no/kultur/article10063861.ece

More from the work in progress:

The PSV "Ocean Art" will have naming ceremony in Vaagen, Stavanger this afternoon.
                          I think we will see more pictures of this one in the future.

Comment

One more of Ocean Art being prepared:

This one from gcaptain.

Comment

"Volstad Supplier"

Volstad Supplier
                            by Grindøya, on Flickr

Comment

ODIN VIKING. waiting pick up the ROWAN GORILLA VI at Maasvlakte 2 Rotterdam.

ROWAN GORILLA VI

Comment

Working...
                              X