Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ships on video's : youtube, metcafe.....

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys, My 1st post on this forum. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHdFPZlbSSA
    Last edited by stanch; April 26th, 2016, 04:06.

Comment

• Welcome on board Stranch.
      Where are you from?

Comment

• The place of build looks familiar.

Comment

• The place of build looks familiar.

Welcome on this friendly forum, which is not for advertising.
          Hope you will contribute with a lot more videos, pictures, comments and stories.

Regards from an ex-Singaporean.

Comment

• Hi yvneac & ombugge,

Im from Singapore.
            I have ton loads of ship's fotos, taken throughout my career, which is also my interest.
            My academic background is in naval architecture.
            Im experiencing much lag in accessing the forum.
            Hence, try out 1st post with a video link.
            Im not sure if the fotos if I were to post will amount to advertising.

Comment

• ombugge
              ombugge commented
              Editing a comment
              There are already a lot of ships photo from Singapore, but space for a lot more. Always new ships to photograph and new angles to take them from.

Since I have left Singapore there are no active member to post from Singapore on a regular basis. Not only ships and shipyard scenes are of interest, anything and everything will do.

Don't worry about the remark about advertising. I looked at the video and recognized it as an advertising video for Dundee Shipyard, which is OK as an introduction. We have had others coming on the forum with the only intention to promote a product or service, which is not OK.

Have a look around the many threads here and I'm sure you will find something that interest you. As for posting pictures, there are detailed advise in this thread: http://www.captainsvoyage-forum.com/...to-attachments
              If you still have problem just ask and somebody will help.
          Working...
          X