• Galaxy
    replied
    Here you are Sterkoder,cruise list 2016 - 2018

http://knhavn.no/cruise/

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    commented on 's reply
    Great job, thanks!
    Yes, it looks great so far. A couple of more different ships, but three less calls than 2015. It's to hope then that the Cruise Kristiansund people manage to beat that record, despite their budgets and man hours are cut back.

• Galaxy
    commented on 's reply
    Yes and now is 2017 updated It looks great

• Sterkoder
    commented on 's reply
    Quite some changes for 2016, I see. Thanks!

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Thanks for the add-on at page 1, Galaxy! I know you know I see them, just thought I'd say thank you :-)

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied
    Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
    Quite all right
    Yes, as long as there are a cruiseship calling Kristiansund, I guess there will be pictures.
    But let me put it this way: I'm not running that fast if we're talking about the "white swans" of Silver Cruises. I fell they are "done with", if I don't stumble over a fantastic angle of view...
    Have plans to add the last Queen of Cunard to my collection this year, as Queen Elisabeth calls Ålesund in June.

2016 will see a small decline in number of cruise calls to Kristiansund, but the harbour master and associates travel to a large cruise festival in Florida soon, so they are still working on it.
    As I suddenly got more spare time in my hands last week (getting unemployed due to the oil industry crises), I would very much have enjoyed to find a job in the cruise- or/and tourist and travel segment. You know, I really like to do PR and talk in positive ways of my town and region. We'll see, time will show

Have "known" you for a long time, Galaxy...., but I don't know what you do or what threads you're capable of pulling, so:
    If you know where I should go next or who to contact in a search for an interesting job, feel free to give me a hint.
    (In the circumstanses, I'm rather "glued" to Kristiansund, but I'm not affraid to commute for short periodes of time).
    I look forward to that....its always nice to see pictures from cruise ports along our beautiful coast
    Hopefully we can see growing cruise traffic in Kristiansund in the future.

I have the worlds greatest work,i work in a grovcery store in Olden and enjoy that a lot,even it can be a little quiet in winter time, the village wake up around april when the tourist start coming by bus or own car....one day is not the same as the other one.

Leave a comment:

• ombugge
    commented on 's reply
    What about moving into the wide world?? There are numerous opportunities around for those who are able and willing to move to wherever those opportunities are located. What is your definition of "short periods"?

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Quite all right
    Yes, as long as there are a cruiseship calling Kristiansund, I guess there will be pictures.
    But let me put it this way: I'm not running that fast if we're talking about the "white swans" of Silver Cruises. I fell they are "done with", if I don't stumble over a fantastic angle of view...
    Have plans to add the last Queen of Cunard to my collection this year, as Queen Elisabeth calls Ålesund in June.

2016 will see a small decline in number of cruise calls to Kristiansund, but the harbour master and associates travel to a large cruise festival in Florida soon, so they are still working on it.
    As I suddenly got more spare time in my hands last week (getting unemployed due to the oil industry crises), I would very much have enjoyed to find a job in the cruise- or/and tourist and travel segment. You know, I really like to do PR and talk in positive ways of my town and region. We'll see, time will show

Have "known" you for a long time, Galaxy...., but I don't know what you do or what threads you're capable of pulling, so:
    If you know where I should go next or who to contact in a search for an interesting job, feel free to give me a hint.
    (In the circumstanses, I'm rather "glued" to Kristiansund, but I'm not affraid to commute for short periodes of time).

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied
    Sorry for late replay.... but nice pictures,and i hope more pictures to come this coming season 2016

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Yes, you told me before Cecilia. In Facebook

Here are the rest of the pictures from the 'Magellan Day', also viewable for those who don't have a FB account: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=e99849ba73

Leave a comment:

• Seagull
    replied
    I like the "Alice in Wonderland" surreal views of the CMV funnel towering above the streets!
    And of course those first two images with the cloud layers, though I think I told you that already

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied

Note your changes to the cruise schedule on page 1, thank you so much
    Saw you changed the date for Silver Whisper from 22. to 21.07.2016...

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Ooops, sorry....

Here we go:

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied
    Were is the pictures?

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Thanks, Mr. ;-)
    It became "official" through the port authorities webpages today. But you're always in front. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X