Cruiseships in Kristiansund

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    On 27 July 2015 the new owners (Absolute Nevada LLC., Las Vegas, Mr. Donald Hoffman since 05.2015)
    of ship announced that the ship would alternate between two roles. For part of the year the ship would travel as "World Odyssey" transporting "Semester at Sea" students; and for the other part of the year it would be chartered to the German cruise company Phoenix Reisen, sailing under its traditional "Deutschland" name. For this period the ship would carry two names, one for winter, other for summer.

According cruise list to Tromsø harbor will "Deutschland" arrive Tromsø 25.05.17 and 19/06/17 (So we'll see whether this is correct or incorrect)

I also see that the "Minerva" is no longer listed on the cruise list for Tromsø in 2017.
    The ship should have arrived to Tromsø 30.03.17, but is now gone from the list.
    She is laid up for the moment in Marseille (France) after the bankruptcy.

"World Odyssey" is now traveling from Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam) to Yangon (Myanmar) arrives 20.02.17

This was new to me when I had no idea that they changed their name between summer / winter season.

But according to the web site to Phoenix Reisen, "Deutschland" is scheduled for Kristiansund on this tour in May
    "Deutschland"
    Fjord norwegen

DEU013 | 7 Tage | 13.05.2017 - 20.05.2017
    Bremerhaven - Kristiansund - Eres- und Romsdalsfjord - Geirangerfjord - Alesund - Bergen - Bremerhaven

This is probably old news for you, but I post it anyway

Last edited by Azimut; February 15th, 2017, 22:08.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    In today's newspaper in Kristiansund, they say MONARCH is cancelled from the list at 7th July 2017.
    They also say two other ships are cancelled, due to their owners bankruptcy. I see two ships cancelled; MINERVA 8th March and DEUTSCHLAND 8th May.
    If the owners of DEUTSCHLAND is bankrupt, does that mean her call at the 15th May also will be cancelled??

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Thank you for your ever so great updates! They are, as I've expressed before, highly appreciated. I'm so thankful. Have a nice day, Sir

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied
    After todays update it looks like 2018 will be the season over all seasons in Kristiansund.....so far 28 is on the list

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    commented on 's reply
    Youre always welcome Sterkoder Kristiansund is a very nice town everyone should visit.

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Thanks again for the continuous update of cruise calls to my home port. Much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    Marco Polo is fast becoming one of the oldest cruise ships still in service - and she is such a beauty as well.

Thank you for sharing these photos - i think it's been a long while since we saw the Marco Polo in Trondheim last time.

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    commented on 's reply
    A very beautiful ship who i hope get many,many more years on the oceans Fantastic pictures from a great town.

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Marco Polo was this seasons last cruise ship to visit Kristiansund (23. August). She will be the first to open the 2017 season, when she sail into the harbour 23. February

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    I'm thankful beyond words for your work with the updates. Thank you so much!

Jan Olav: Just check out 28. June 2018 Two Vikings in port at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied
    Then we are back on track and new updates

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    WAOW.... June 8th 2016..... The almost brand new VIKING SEA! ...... Kristiansund made it where Trondheim didn't!

Crystal Symphony July 22nd 2017!

WAOW..... all the Viking-ships in 2018 too!

Congratulations to Sterkoder AND to Kristiansund, I might need to visit the city to see some ships that doesn't make the way to Trondheim.....

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Wow! Haven't been into the knhavn web-pages lately. I must say they've been working hard :-)
    29.05.2018 is quite an interesting date for me then, even though I've seen the QV in Ålesund...., it will be rather spectacular to see her sail slowly in the narrow Markussundet inlet.

Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention :-)

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied
    Here you are Sterkoder,cruise list 2016 - 2018

http://knhavn.no/cruise/

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    commented on 's reply
    Great job, thanks!
    Yes, it looks great so far. A couple of more different ships, but three less calls than 2015. It's to hope then that the Cruise Kristiansund people manage to beat that record, despite their budgets and man hours are cut back.
Working...
X