Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galaxy
    replied
    Sterkoder,i see that Kristiansund havn now doing a great job with have their cruise lists until 2021 online ( thats REALLY great,wish others did that too ),so the question is,do u like i keep update this list or?

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    Thanks for helping me out - my calendar is booked for May 28th!

Hope weather is going to be great that day - no rain, please!

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    How is it possible to make such a difficult to navigate web site..., Cunard? Huh...???

Anyway. I have Queen Victoria in at 08:00 on the 28th May and departing at 18:00 local.

there are many things happening at work just now...., I might be alone from 1st May. Really hope for a quiet day on the 28th though.

Leave a comment:

• PoloUK
    replied
    According to Cunard, May 28 in K'sund: http://www.cunard.co.uk/cruise-searc...nd-excursions/

Haugesund is an unusual choice for a big boat like this one. Not a bad place to visit though.

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    Has there been a slight change in the arrival day of Queen Victoria, or is it me that messed up the dates?

I previously noted that Queen Victoria will be there on May 29th, but from the website of the port, I see she will arrive on the 28th of May.

Doesn't really matter which day, because I'm on leave that time and will most likely make my way to Kristiansund that day. It's however important to go travelling the CORRECT day.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Thank you!
    I have thought about it; will I ever see the new explorer hurtigrute ships in Kristiansund. You gave me a positive answer. Great! :-)

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied
    Then its updated agein

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the update. I wrote a longer comment on page 1 of this thread ;-)

• Sterkoder
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the update! :-)
    Port of Kristiansund and Cruise Kristiansund just released their official list of calls for 2018.
    They have 19 calls (including The World for Smøla), where as your list has 22 (excluding The World).
    They have also not yet named TUI Discovery for 12. June, so it will be interesting to see who's correct next year ;-)
    I'm for ever thankful for your additions, Galaxy. But I take it you know that by now.
    Missed Magellan though, but I'll have a chance again 3. November. I have plenty of pictures of Magellan, but not in the special autumn light.

• Galaxy
    replied
    Because of the weather MV Magellan have changed itinerary. The vessel is today in Ålesund and tomorrow in Olden. This means that Krisitiansund on saturday is cancelled.

*UPDATE* After the visit in Olden saturday Magellan sailing north to Kristansund
    Last edited by Galaxy; October 13th, 2017, 20:59.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Originally posted by pakarang View Post

Same here.... why didn't I do it before it became completely necessary?

Most as in all of the images on my various Photobucket account have and will disappear within the next 30-60 days - Once my paid time is up, I'll delete all the accounts and pray to higher powers that Photobucket goes belly-up soon.
    Well, I don't know how Photobucket works, but don't they accept to keep my photos as long as I pay the annual $ 25,- pr. year? If so, I belive I will have them resting there, because I can always go into an album and "Save image as.." to my own pc, and then upload it to Flickr or Facebook from my local hard-disk.

Anyway, I have 13 albums on Photobucket, with over 1000 picture in each..., so....

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
    All of my images from day one on CVF are posted via photobucket, and so there's not enough time in the universe for me to start looking up the lost pictures and repost.
    I've switched to Flickr, and yes I know some of you out there told me (us PB-people) to do it long time ago, and now I admit: why the h*** didn't I do it when you told me to. A lesson I could've done without.
    Same here.... why didn't I do it before it became completely necessary?

Most as in all of the images on my various Photobucket account have and will disappear within the next 30-60 days - Once my paid time is up, I'll delete all the accounts and pray to higher powers that Photobucket goes belly-up soon.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Thank you, both.
    First of all, nari: Me too love this harbour. Not because I'm born in Kristiansund, but also because I can take pictures from 360 degrees around without going into a boat or trespassing on any private ground.
    Second, janihudi: Yes, my photobucket pictures are lost for all but myself. The thing is, I have no intention whatsoever to pay those photobucket people $ 500,- pr. year to open them. No way!
    All of my images from day one on CVF are posted via photobucket, and so there's not enough time in the universe for me to start looking up the lost pictures and repost.
    I've switched to Flickr, and yes I know some of you out there told me (us PB-people) to do it long time ago, and now I admit: why the h*** didn't I do it when you told me to. A lesson I could've done without.

Leave a comment:

• nari
    replied
    I also agree that not only does Kristiansund have a practical and attractive harbour; it has a feel about it that is hard to describe, as though it seems a very friendly sort of town. I spent a couple of hours on the wharf just idly talking with some of the locals, who came up and asked about how I was liking the Lofoten and their town. Both very positive responses from me!

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    On discovery channel there was a programm about the " viking sea" , or the other ine.
    Which moored in Kristanssund.
    Didn't see you on the cardeck or somewere else.
    Not be able to get there Svein, or are the images in progress of placing here.
    A lot of your images here ( 1or2 pages back) are lost .
    Says photobucket.☹

Leave a comment:

Working...
X