Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pakarang
    replied
    You are NOT wrong when stating that Kristiansund MIGHT be one of the nicest ports in Norway! I totally agree - and I don't even live there!

Leave a comment:

• Clipper
    commented on 's reply
    Big S, I have sent you a private message - at least I think so - I hit the "Post" button and it appeared to go but I can't see it in my out box!

Let me know if it doesn't arrive and I will re-send.

Clipper

• Sterkoder
    commented on 's reply
    Well, my statement on the harbor is very coloured of the fact that I live here, but seriously:
    The harbor here is like a scene in a circus or old roman amphitheater, as the islands surrounding make it very easy to watch from many levels almost 360 degrees around..., as one might have seen from my pictures over the years :-)

About the old man from Kristiansund you mention, do you have a name? I might not know him, but know of him.

• Clipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
    I personally state that Kristiansund harbor is the most beautiful in the country
    Wow, Big S. In a country with so many beautiful ports, Kristiansund must be something really special, and I must make every effort to visit one day.

Someone from Kristiansund lodged with me for a few days back in the 1990s. He would be very old now, so I'm not sure he is still alive.

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    VERY nice shots of a ship I STILL consider as my ship.....the foggy morning shots actualluy turned out very nice! They add a certain dimmension to the moment. The ships stands out.

The detail shots are pretty cool too. I actually came to visit the ship myself on an impromptu visit. I will share the images tomorrow as soon as I get a moment to prepare them.

Thank you so much for sharing these images, Sterkoder!

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    I personally state that Kristiansund harbor is the most beautiful in the country

SSL22641 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

Bye-bye...., welcome back!
    SSL22651 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Saturday 22. July we were visited by CRYSTAL SYMPHONY in Kristiansund. Foggy when I "woke up" and started to take pictures, sunny during the day.

SSL22431 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

SSL22438 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

The view
    SSL22439 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

The sun came through for a minute and lit up the shipe side
    SSL22447 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

As seen from Innlandet on my way up the the salute cannons at the Bauta
    SSL22449 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

SSL22466 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

A detail from a city street. The red left side is a concrete wall of a city block :-)
    SSL22628 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

The captain makes his vessel ready for departure at 6 PM (I suspect Elizabeth know this guy?)
    SSL22632 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    Nice new additions of the BERLIN, Mr. Kristiansund Pentaxman!

Berlin is one of the ships that has been sailing in our waters for as long as I can remember - by standards before, a "boring" ship by design, but now, she is actually a beautiful veteran with a certain charm and appeal. Strange how things and opinions change over time. Perhaps because she is unique from the very generic large-ships that have been built the last decade or so?

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    14. July we had M/S Berlin visiting us here in Kristiansund.

SSL22055 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

SSL22061 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

SSL22064 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

Five buses took some of the passengers to Atlantic Road and Kvernes stavechurch
    SSL22086 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

Before this man entered one of the buses, I noticed he carried a Pentax. "Hi there, Mr. Pentaxman!", I said to him, and he was so surprised to see another guy with a Pentax.
    He had a K-1 with a Pentax 24-70mm f/2.8, and we had a long talk before he was loudly called to the bus. I did never get his name, but he said he was member of the Pentax Club.
    SSL22089 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

From the carpark top floor, or rather roof, at AMFI Storkaia Brygge shopping mall. Innlandet and Thon Hotel on the other side
    SSL22090 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

A jellyfish by the bulb
    SSL22094 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

Starboard bridge of Berlin
    SSL22098 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    Thanks for these new additions Svein Sterkoder.... AMADEA is such a wonderful vessel in my eyes, not only because she was previously owned by my ex-employer but because she is so well proportioned. I don't think I have ever seen her here in Trondheim for a while, if at all... might need to check my files to see if I have any record of her in Trondheim.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    To watch my pictures in here without blur..., just click on each blury image and watch it in my flickr-account ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    New day, new cruise ship in Kristiansund. Today we were visited by Phoenix Reisen GmbH and M/S Amadea.

Arrival via Markussundet inlet at 13:45 local time
    SSL21959 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

181 meters long, 24 meters wide, built by Mitsubishi in Nagasaki, Japan and put into service 24. December 1991
    SSL21963 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

I like this harbour alot, but then again..., I was born here and I live here still today :-)
    SSL21964 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

The ship crew prepare the gangway
    SSL21970 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

The sundbåt is always present, this time it's sundbåt ANGVIK
    SSL21977 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

Since the first time I took a picture of a cruise ship in Kristiansund, I've liked this spot alot
    SSL21978 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

I like to put something in the foreground, so that it makes some kind of depth in the picture
    SSL21983 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Sunday 9. July 2017 saw NAUTICA visiting Kristiansund.

Nautica and the sundbåt ferry Framnæs, filled with happy cruise passengers sightseeing Kristiansund
    MS Nautica by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

Nautica as seen from a place at Innlandet not normally accessible for everyone
    MS Nautica alongsode Storkaia quay by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

From that same spot. The sun suddenly shined on that tree to the right, and I liked the light and green sunlit colour
    MS Nautica by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

Nautica, built in France and delivered in year 2000. She's181 meters long, 25 meters wide.
    MS Nautica 2 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

As seen from Thon Hotel car park at Innlandet
    MS Nautica and a small friend by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

Framnæs sundbåt and the old city at Innlandet as seen under the bow and moorings of Nautica
    MS Nautica bow moorings by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    I see VIKING SEA is in Bergen today, and the VIKING STAR is still in Tromsø - according to marinetraffic.com/ais

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Galaxy, if you see this before Wednesday: What is the status of 28. June 2017, as the list say both Viking Sea and Viking Star will visit Kristiansund together??

Can't find any info on the Viking Cruises web-page, and the calls are not listed in the Port Authorities cruise info.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X