Cruiseships in Kristiansund

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cruise anløp, Kristiansund 2012

The cruise list is updated,changed from Ocean Countess to Silver Cloud......

And the cruise list 2012 is now out :

Cruise list 2012 for Kristiansund

Comment

I'm so greatful for you updating me on the cruise visits to my hometown!
      Thanks!
      "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
        I'm so greatful for you updating me on the cruise visits to my hometown!
        Thanks!
        No problem
        I have added one more call to Kristiansund so now is it 8 calls 2012

Comment

I have added one more call to Kristiansund so now is it 8 calls 2012
          Just noticed that, 'Galaxy'! Thanks!!

8 was the original number if I remember correct, then "Gann" was cancelled, and now "Minerva" is in for a second visit 26th June.
          Or maybe it's another surprice you got for me...?

Comment

There was 8 yes,but Minerva was dubble booked and was go from 2 to 1....and now Gann was booking so now we are back to 8

Comment

Congratulation Kristiansund,the cruise season 2013 will be a record year whit 9 calls so far ( if you take The World overnight stay as 2 calls ) And there can be more since its still early in 2013 bookings

Comment

Holy....., 8 (9) calls!!!

I see you name "The World", but as the expert in the field you are, do you by any chanse got the other names...., and dates...?
                (Belive you already mentioned "Boudicca" in February...., or I found it out myself. Don't quite remember in the excitement)

And the funny thing about Kristiansund:
                Did you know that the first commercial cruise along the Norwegian coast left from Kristiansund harbour? On 25th July 1875 Cooks Travel Agency carried passengers for the first time from here and headed northwards towards the North Cape and the Midnight Sun.

Which is the oldest cruise port in Norway...?
                Last edited by Sterkoder; November 22nd, 2011, 12:47.

Comment

Holy....., 8 (9) calls!!!

I see you name "The World", but as the expert in the field you are, do you by any chanse got the other names...., and dates...?
                  (Belive you already mentioned "Boudicca" in February...., or I found it out myself. Don't quite remember in the excitement)

And the funny thing about Kristiansund:
                  Did you know that the first commercial cruise along the Norwegian coast left from Kristiansund harbour? On 25th July 1875 Cooks Travel Agency carried passengers for the first time from here and headed northwards towards the North Cape and the Midnight Sun.

Which is the oldest cruise port in Norway...?
                  If you see at the first page,3th post on this thread you will find 2012 and 2013 list....i update it as soon there coming new bookings

I didnt know that.....then i learn something new today too....i wounder how long time they was use on that cruise. The first cruise ship who visit inner Nordfjord was in 1894....and the name on the ship was * Midnight Sun *,so you was some years before us

Comment

Ah..., ok. So next time you report an update for Kristiansund, I'll have a look at post #3. Thank you so much, I enjoy your updates much!!

"Thompson Spirit" :
                    Wasn't it that ship which originally was built as a container ship...? Think so.

"The World" :
                    Will be great to see that one for real once. Look forward to that.

"Albatros" :
                    I'm sure she will trigger good memories from a couple of years back, when I drove like a maniac around town to take pictures for my own albums, but first and foremost as a friendly service to a member in here we haven't heared from for a long, long time.

As you say, it's early in the 2013 bookings so there are hope for more...., I mean, June has no calls as is the situation for August also
                    Last edited by Sterkoder; November 22nd, 2011, 20:23.

Comment

Ah..., ok. So next time you report an update for Kristiansund, I'll have a look at post #3. Thank you so much, I enjoy your updates much!!

"Thompson Spirit" :
                      Wasn't it that ship which originally was built as a container ship...? Think so.

"The World" :
                      Will be great to see that one for real once. Look forward to that.

"Albatros" :
                      I'm sure she will trigger good memories from a couple of years back, when I drove like a maniac around town to take pictures for my own albums, but first and foremost as a friendly service to a member in here we haven't heared from for a long, long time.

As you say, it's early in the 2013 bookings so there are hope for more...., I mean, June has no calls as is the situation for August also
                      Yes,thats right,but you can take a look now and then if i should forget to write an update post....

*Thomson Spirit* was build as a cruise ship for Holland America Line whit the name *Nieuw Amsterdam* in 1983,she also have a sister,*Thomson Celebration* who also build for HAL whit the name *Noordam* in 1984... You can read more about *Thomson Spirit* here : Thomson Spirit

*Albatros* and her two sisters is the most beautifull classic ships still sailing in the world,i hope the get many many years more to live

Thats right,so i will keep looking for calls in Kristiansund

Comment

As for the cruise ship vs. container ship, I might think about a Costa-vessel. I don't remember any more...

Comment

thats right Costa Allegra and ex Costa Marina now Harmony Princess is ex container ships......

Costa Allegra ex Annie Johnson in Olden 2005

Costa Allegra

Costa Marina ex Axel Johnson in Olden 2011 ( Costa Marina is now renamed to Harmony Princess and will sail for an South Korean cruise company )

Costa Marina

Comment

Congratulation Kristiansund,11 calls is now booked 2013 ( one overnight stay included ) So it looks like it will be a record seson next year

Comment

Thank you 'Galaxy', I'm very greatful that you "collect the threads" so to speak.
                              I see "Balmoral" is on the list, so it might be a record.

Comment

Fred Olsen Cruise Line have added one more * winter cruise * in 2013 because of high demand. So that mean Kristiansund are up in 12 cruise calls in 2013
                                Last edited by Galaxy; June 4th, 2012, 00:02.

Comment

Working...
                                X