X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Re: Cruise anløp, Kristiansund 2012

Ok, thanks Galaxy, nothing is better than if we can see BLACK WATCH here again...

And while I'm at it, here's BRAEMAR of Fred. Olsen Lines which set the point for the cruise season 2012 in Kristiansund

This is a rather nice picture, with our two sunbåter ANGVIK (nearest) and RAPP with BRAEMAR as background

Rows of liferafts below the bridge

Last edited by Sterkoder; September 1st, 2012, 22:33.

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied

Black Watch is still on Fred Olsen Cruise Line whit a visit to kristiansund....... Balmoral will do a Baltic cruise instead of Norway.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied

Cruise calls to Kristiansund 2013 seems to be official today, as the list is out on the Kristiansund og Nordmøre Havn IKS web-pages.

From the list on page 1 in this thread, BLACK WATCH 3. July and BALMORAL 3. August is out and in comes CLUB MED 2 15. July.

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied

"HURRA" for Sterkoder!

http://www.brunsvika.net/nyhetsarkiv...cruisetrafikk-

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied

Sterkoder...

Did you see the "almost-cruise-call" a few days ago?

http://www.brunsvika.net/nyhetsarkiv...-gjennom-havna

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    replied

My comments on the previous 5 or 6 threads are on the Chit Chat thread.

Leave a comment:

• Seagull
    replied

I’m disagreeing!!!!! [imagine Wherrygirl’s frying pan smiley inserted here!!]
    You’d have to link me to some threads and posts of these supposedly “good old days” Thijs, but better not actually waste time doing that as we should get back On Topic here!

…but not before I agree with your F1 sentiments (2nd should have been 1st to make me happy!)….oh, and you should be following GP3 where there really are some FEMALE drivers!!

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied

i have the idea Cecilia that more and more the cv forum is keeping alive by less members.
    in ''older'' days there was more typing between us al with lots of fun,i dont see that much anymore.
    i thought that it was in my own mind,but there are more who think that way.
    That's my point. It was much more fun before. Who can disagree with that...?
    This is not a seasonal "problem" since it is a long, long time since I've mentioned it the first time, and it has passed a summer, an autumn, a long black winter, a spring and now well into a new summer.
    Last edited by Sterkoder; June 25th, 2012, 00:22.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

i have the idea Cecilia that more and more the cv forum is keeping alive by less members.
    in ''older'' days there was more typing between us al with lots of fun,i dont see that much anymore.
    i thought that it was in my own mind,but there are more who think that way.

you will be missed always Cecilia,but you had a good reason today,i'll wait on the images.

o and i know who won the f1,not happy with it.(btw it was a male driver )

Leave a comment:

• Seagull
    replied

Oh come on you two. I really cannot recognise this description “declining”, because I am hardly managing to keep up with even just a quick look at all the great posts here –and this at a time when some people are away on holiday. Well that includes our Captain, and I suspect it is him you are really missing.

Ummm…missed me too????!!!! Well after seeing some ships on AIS this morning it was my turn to spend two hours journey time, on a bus getting to Western Harbour and back plus walking between the spotter places (though I did check in with my iPad to say so on our Chit Chat Zone thread!) But you should know by now that you’ll have to wait until tomorrow to see the photos while I’m catching up on the TV coverage of an F1 race weekend.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

declining forum,so i'm not the only one who thinks that.
    i also wundering where al those members are,probally facebook is more exciting.

on the other hand Svein,if we al think so,CV will be a dead forum soon.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied

First cruise visit (scheduled) to Kristiansund this season, "Minerva".
    She arrived around 9:30 AM local and has just left for Tromsø as I write this.

I'm forever thankful to 'Galaxy' who support me with arrival info of cruise ships, but today I have no pictures of "Minerva", which some might think is strange.

Well, it's about 25 kilometers to drive one way into the city from where I live, and that means a good one hour in total just in driving.
    Then I suspect I could've used an hour or so just to photograph the ship from my different spotterplaces around the harbour.

So the question would be;
    How much time and effort should I put into it to post pictures on a declining forum...? Today I decided to rest my camera.
    Had I already been in town, of course I would've taken pictures....
    Last edited by Sterkoder; June 24th, 2012, 14:45.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied

Thank you so much, 'Galaxy' !!!!

I get 11 calls then, as "The World" is making a night stop, but anyway, the more the better...

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied

Fred Olsen Cruise Line have added one more * winter cruise * in 2013 because of high demand. So that mean Kristiansund are up in 12 cruise calls in 2013
    Last edited by Galaxy; June 4th, 2012, 00:02.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied

Thank you 'Galaxy', I'm very greatful that you "collect the threads" so to speak.
    I see "Balmoral" is on the list, so it might be a record.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X