X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galaxy
    replied
    Re: Cruise anløp, Kristiansund 2012

Im sorry Sterkoder,i was wrong about the cruise call 08.06.2014.....Its Silver Explorer not Gann like i write,but i have change it on the list now.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied

Thank you so much!!!!

Many familiar names, an ex. hurtigrute and two new ones (to this city).

ARTANIA (ex. Royal Princess and Artemis) and THOMSON CELEBRATION are new also to me, so....

Seems like the hard work of getting cruise calls to this city is paying off then, because it surely must be more ships visiting in 2014, I guess.
    They never had so "many" names on the table so early before.

Thanks again, 'Galaxy'!!

(I often visit page 1 of this thread, and so I did yesterday before posting my question, but the five missing names were not there then.

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied

Youre welcome,Sterkoder im so agree whit you,its good to know in advance so you can plan photo tours.

I have all 7 calls in 2014 on the first page on this topic...but i put them here now so you can see them

20.05 : Artania
    25.05 : Albatros
    05.06 : Silver Wispher
    08.06 : Silver Explorer
    18.06 : Thomson Celebration
    12.07 : Silver Cloud
    24.07 : Amadea
    Last edited by Galaxy; October 12th, 2012, 15:04.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied

Thanks 'Galaxy', I'm totally dependent upon you to get calls and names as early as possible. Such things are very nice to know in advance so that I can plan my photography tours around the county, mainly Ålesund and Åndalsnes when outside Kristiansund.

I have 2 calls for 2014 so far, but the people behind getting cruise ships here have five more, 7 in total so far. Do you by any chanse have the five other names for 2014...??

(The cruise company using 'Silver Whisper' said, the last time they were here, that Kristiansund and the nearby areas are 'undiscovered pearls' and they could not see the reason to why not more cruise ships visit Kristiansund. Now, that's something to have in mind).

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied

Im happy to see it goes the right way for Kristiansund as a cruise destiantion....now is the second call by CLUB MED 2 booked for 2013 and total 13 ( 14 with overnight stay ) are now on the list.....

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied

Youre welcome,Sterkoder....im sure your 51 birthday will be the best celebration ever

Latest update : 2013,13 calls ( ink. one overnight ) 2014 : 2 calls

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied

Heeeey, thanks for that one, Galaxy!!!!

And what a date, 18.06......, my 51 birthday, and there's even a celebration in the ships name

To be serious, I very much appreciate your earliest possible info on cruise calls to Kristiansund. Don't know where you find it all, but I like it!

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied

Nice photos,Sterkoder

And now the first 2014 cruise call is on your list

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied

I remember when these were built and came into service, think they were built in Spain and delivered some time during the summer of '92.

Leave a comment:

• Tommi
    replied

Braemar isn't exactly a beuaty of a ship, but it has some nice little details that you've captured in a great manner.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied

Lines...., yes, I would think that is the correct equipment here

I belive a white ship is in constant need of paint

They also had a diver down to check on something. Don't know what...
    Last edited by Sterkoder; September 5th, 2012, 19:18.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied

Ok, thanks Galaxy, nothing is better than if we can see BLACK WATCH here again...

And while I'm at it, here's BRAEMAR of Fred. Olsen Lines which set the point for the cruise season 2012 in Kristiansund

This is a rather nice picture, with our two sunbåter ANGVIK (nearest) and RAPP with BRAEMAR as background

Rows of liferafts below the bridge

Last edited by Sterkoder; September 1st, 2012, 22:33.

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied

Black Watch is still on Fred Olsen Cruise Line whit a visit to kristiansund....... Balmoral will do a Baltic cruise instead of Norway.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied

Cruise calls to Kristiansund 2013 seems to be official today, as the list is out on the Kristiansund og Nordmøre Havn IKS web-pages.

From the list on page 1 in this thread, BLACK WATCH 3. July and BALMORAL 3. August is out and in comes CLUB MED 2 15. July.

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied

"HURRA" for Sterkoder!

http://www.brunsvika.net/nyhetsarkiv...cruisetrafikk-

Leave a comment:

Working...
X