No announcement yet.

Cruiseships in Kristiansund

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderful pictures. You are right. Kristiansund is a wonderful scenery to take ship pictures. Such a huge variety of angles and perspectives
    Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

It came as a bit of a surprise to me to realise that AIDA ships had not visited your city before now!
      Love your photos, and I really do think that the cloudy rainy weather is more of a factor in my enthusiasm than a Kristiansund-blue sky might have been (even though the cruise guests may have preferred the latter! )

It adds perspective, mood and subtlety to ship and background city in that 'pakarang view'. Another favourite of mine is #226/2 where the muted colours of this lighting actually emphasise similarities. I can't help smiling as I see that serpent eye looking oh so appreciatively at the yellow of the foreground buildings. It’s almost as though those lips might murmur "so nice here ...I'll be back"! Of course it goes without saying that you clicked at exactly the right instant in capturing that moment.

Finally the attention-grabbing drama of skyscape, ship, and city, in that great goodbye, #226/3. Marvellous

Comment

Thank you for your comment
        I take it you ment #225, but other than that, you're correct. She will be back...., three more times in 2018
        "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Sterkoder! - This is weird - I read your comment and yes, the post I referred to was #225 which was on the previous page - your last two photos in fact.
          So I logged on to say oops silly me, only to find that the post with the final photos is now at the top of the current page and is #226!
          Anyone else notice this?

Comment

Beautiful pictures - especially those taken at Markussundet on her departure. I also liked the colourful one of the funnel with the buildings in the foreground.

Kristiansund is a great place to get up-close-and-personal with the ships, and all the islands lets you get different vies of the ship. Trondheim is as you know, very limited when it comes to angles, unless you drag along a super-telezoom off course.
            With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
            Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Working...
            X