Cruiseships in Kristiansund

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, both.
    First of all, nari: Me too love this harbour. Not because I'm born in Kristiansund, but also because I can take pictures from 360 degrees around without going into a boat or trespassing on any private ground.
    Second, janihudi: Yes, my photobucket pictures are lost for all but myself. The thing is, I have no intention whatsoever to pay those photobucket people $ 500,- pr. year to open them. No way!
    All of my images from day one on CVF are posted via photobucket, and so there's not enough time in the universe for me to start looking up the lost pictures and repost.
    I've switched to Flickr, and yes I know some of you out there told me (us PB-people) to do it long time ago, and now I admit: why the h*** didn't I do it when you told me to. A lesson I could've done without.
    "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
      All of my images from day one on CVF are posted via photobucket, and so there's not enough time in the universe for me to start looking up the lost pictures and repost.
      I've switched to Flickr, and yes I know some of you out there told me (us PB-people) to do it long time ago, and now I admit: why the h*** didn't I do it when you told me to. A lesson I could've done without.
      Same here.... why didn't I do it before it became completely necessary?

Most as in all of the images on my various Photobucket account have and will disappear within the next 30-60 days - Once my paid time is up, I'll delete all the accounts and pray to higher powers that Photobucket goes belly-up soon.
      With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
      Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
      Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
      Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post

Same here.... why didn't I do it before it became completely necessary?

Most as in all of the images on my various Photobucket account have and will disappear within the next 30-60 days - Once my paid time is up, I'll delete all the accounts and pray to higher powers that Photobucket goes belly-up soon.
        Well, I don't know how Photobucket works, but don't they accept to keep my photos as long as I pay the annual $ 25,- pr. year? If so, I belive I will have them resting there, because I can always go into an album and "Save image as.." to my own pc, and then upload it to Flickr or Facebook from my local hard-disk.

Anyway, I have 13 albums on Photobucket, with over 1000 picture in each..., so....
        "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Because of the weather MV Magellan have changed itinerary. The vessel is today in Ålesund and tomorrow in Olden. This means that Krisitiansund on saturday is cancelled.

*UPDATE* After the visit in Olden saturday Magellan sailing north to Kristansund
          Last edited by Galaxy; October 13th, 2017, 20:59.

Comment

• Sterkoder
            Sterkoder commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the update. I wrote a longer comment on page 1 of this thread ;-)
        Working...
        X