Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ralf__
    commented on 's reply
    ...go sure that no (ex)employee will stay on a nearby island for a meet end greet. Join all of them in the harbour on the official route.

• Sterkoder
    replied
    A rather late responce here Galaxy, but you can be sure I've noticed your add ons... ;-) And as always, I'm very thankful.
    Nice to see that Costa will visit Kristiansund. It's not the largest in the Costa fleet, but it sure is the very first time these yellow funnels have seen Kristiansund water :-)

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied
    Then more bookings have arrive and this time it is Costa neoRomantica with 7 calls and Voyager with 1 it looks good for 2015

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Thank you!!!
    Yes, 1. July 2014 will see two white swans on the harbour, but also on my 51th birthday (18. June) there are two calls, as will also be the case on the 20. July :-)

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied
    The lists is now updated and there is some changes too.... July 01 2014 is the day to be in Kristiansund

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied
    I found the answer on * kristiansund kommune.no * the answer is : Det 22. skipet er National Geograpic Explorer. Det skal fortøye på Smøla

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Don't know why they've squeezed NGE between SAGA SAPPHIRE and BOUDICCA in September.
    Just found out that the NGE visit is the call signed in for the island Smøla north-east of Kristiansund. Smøla is under the authority of the Kristiansund Harbour Authority, so that's why
    NGE is on their list of cruise calls.
    This call came after a deal made between the travel agency operating NGE and a 19 years old friend of mine. I thought he said NGE will arrive Smøla in May 2014.

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied
    I have check up National Geograpich Explorer and she is in Canada 11.09 and will have a 7 days cruise there,what happend after is not sure,but i will keep looking for what happend

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Thank you ever so much, Galaxy!!! It was an article in our local newspaper yesterday about the coming cruise season. There they have CLUB MED 2 on the 20. July and NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC EXPLORER squeezed in between SAGA SAPPHIRE 5.9. and BOUDICCA 21.11. On all others they have date and time of call, but NGE has neither. Thanks also for the 2015 additions!! :-)

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied
    Good news for kristiansund,i have now update the 2014 list and now its 20 calls for next year.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Hey, look at that! Two 'double-days' next year then, one of which is my birthday :-D Thanks 'Galaxy', your constant watching over cruise calls to my home town is highly appreciated!!!

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied
    The list for 2014 have now grown to 18 calls in 2014.

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied
    Re: Cruise anløp, Kristiansund 2012

Its YOUR list im just happy to help you....

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied

Thank you! So glad I can update my list (in fact it's yours)

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied

Then the list is updated agein and i have now found the * missing link *.......The 16th ship is Braemar at july 23
    Last edited by Galaxy; July 28th, 2013, 23:58.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X