Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sterkoder
    commented on 's reply
    Our Harbour Master is over at Cruise Shipping Miami with the new Cruise Kristiansund movie and booklets/pictures in his suitcase..., so there might be a good hope. After viewing the new video, several has shown their interest.
    CRYSTAL SYMPHONY is a new and nice addition, but personally, I would rather see 300 meters + ships visiting. Not only because it bring more money to the harbour, but also is a spectacular sight in this circus ring-like harbour we got here :-)

• Galaxy
    replied
    Youre always welcome,Sterkoder..... i Hope to see more calls to Kristiansund.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    'Galaxy': I know you know, but let it be said; I'm forever thankful (re. newest additions to the list) ;-)

EDIT: I take it Costa NeoRomantica 15.09.2015 is out of the list then.

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    commented on 's reply
    Its have been changed to Viking Sea
    Last edited by Galaxy; November 15th, 2014, 18:38.

• Galaxy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Sterkoder,but as u already found out....sometimes i have wrong because of changes i didnt know about

• PoloUK
    replied
    Thanks Svein. Our friends on board seemed to have a very good time, and they enjoyed watching themselves in the video report in Tidens Krav.

Also a nice report in the Captains blog: http://travel.saga.co.uk/ocean-cruis...hire-blog.aspx

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I've found www.cruisetimetables.com, which say Viking Star, but as you know..., I consider you the 'fasit' ;-)

• Galaxy
    commented on 's reply
    Youre welcome,im happy to see that u get some new first time visitors in 2016 As we talking about first time visitors it can maybe be Viking Sky who visit Kristiansund in 2016 not Viking Star,but i will come back to that as soon i know

• Ralf__
    replied
    Seems like you have a regular ferry crossing to K'sund. Did you ever try to book a cabin for just this part of the cruise. Maybe they do it, if there are some cabins left...

Leave a comment:

• Seagull
    replied
    Oh Svein, this is what thrills me so much in these cruise ship threads - Saga Sapphire coming to your city after being here in Leith to see me! The delight of seeing her with a sundbåt in your first photo, and surrounded by the mountains and the buildings in the magnificent third one. Gentle subtle light in that one, bringing variation to the dark hull, and blending so well with those funnel shades which I was discussing with pakarang here.

I'm sure some of those happy passengers will return to Kristiansund.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    I guess you're right. But I'm happy to have enough money to live the life I live. Money is NOT equal to happyness ;-)

Anyway, here are three images of the SAGA SAPPHIRE in Kristiansund 5. September 2014, doing the very first Opera cruise here ever.
    The 500 passengers were very satisfied and many want to come back on their own to be here during the Opera festival in Febuary 2015.

Leave a comment:

• PoloUK
    commented on 's reply
    Work does get in the way sometimes doesn't it!! A massive Lotto win would seem to be the answer.

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Pictures will come, but only a handful (2-3) from two different spots.

The reason can be seen on Facebook, where I've posted many pictures from a company teambuilding week-end last week.
    That ment I had to leave SAGA SAPPHIRE behind, with only a short time to take a few shots on my way to the teambuilding last Friday after work.
    Hope that explains it all :-) ;-)

Leave a comment:

• PoloUK
    replied
    No Saga Sapphire photos Svein? Just wondered 'cos you'd mentioned the 'Opera Cruise' earlier in the year, and I see that she's back in Dover today.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Thanks for the update, 'Galaxy'.
    We just had a video on the local tv-station TKTV about the work behind getting cruisevessels to Kristiansund and what to do in the future to increase this number.
    When the person in charge for the cruise segment at the harbour authorities mentioned AIDA as a newcomer...., I already knew ;-)
    Well, that was just a little humourous comment, but again; I'm forever thankful for your contribution here :-)

The great thing is that we've booked VIKING STAR, and I guess we're talking about the ship which is under construction at Fincantieri in Italy?

If so, we will be visited by a ship only one year old in 2016, as her mayden voyage will be in May 2015, among other cities including Bergen :-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X