Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaelsail
    commented on 's reply
    I wonder if the rumour I've been hearing is right. Waiting to read about it here when the time comes

• Galaxy
    commented on 's reply
    Its ok,i understand that you cant say anything..... We can wait until it will be announced and i look forward to that

• Sterkoder
    commented on 's reply
    The reason for me not giving any hint is that I'm told to keep my mouth shut by the harbour authorities and the pilot involved. I can say so much that the involved has conducted a simulator trial to check out a few things...

• Galaxy
    commented on 's reply
    Then i look forward to see what is comming to Kristiansund i guess it will come up soon

• Sterkoder
    commented on 's reply
    Did not get your PM, and I can confirm you wrong on the visit from Andeby ;-)
    (Mr. Duck might be on board the Disney vessel visiting Molde next year)

• Galaxy
    commented on 's reply
    I was send u 2 PM but im not sure if u got them? i cant find them in my * sendt * box.... But my guess is Donald Duck

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Galaxy said: "but i think i can guess who it is"

Give me a hint, to see if we've heard the same. PM if you wish :-)

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    commented on 's reply
    Hehe eat spagetti when u drive is not the best ting to do I cant say that i know,but i think i can guess who it is

• Sterkoder
    commented on 's reply
    I could always take the company car to drive down to the harbour during lunchbreak..., but you know, Friday mean hot lunch, and this time it was spaghetti carbonara ( ;-) ).
    The fact that you know alot about cruise calls, perhaps you already know what "secret" I'm thinking about?

• Galaxy
    commented on 's reply
    Sad you was not able to take some pics of the last cruise call in Kristiansund this year,but i look forward to next year and more photos from your port Thoose news is great im sure about that,and i understand that u cant tell..... Look forward to hear more about this wounderfull news soon

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Had to let BOUDICCA pass yesterday, as I was not able to leave job during her stay.
    I see on page 1 here a very positive development in cruise calls, and 2016 is already growing.

Yesterday evening I talked to a pilot (as in LOS), who told me something very interesting as far as cruise calls to Kristiansund goes.
    He told me not to tell yet, so I'm sorry to say that I can not tell you what it is.
    He will update me with an sms message, and hopefully I can make a note here in due time.

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    This years last call at KSU..... they saw the Northern Lights at Tromskø....!

http://www.tk.no/havn/article7703342.ece

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    commented on 's reply
    Thats great,lets hope he do a good job and more cruise lines open their eyes for Kristiansund,and the video is NICE Maybe in the future there will come some huge ships around 300 m for a visit in your port

• Sterkoder
    commented on 's reply
    Our Harbour Master is over at Cruise Shipping Miami with the new Cruise Kristiansund movie and booklets/pictures in his suitcase..., so there might be a good hope. After viewing the new video, several has shown their interest.
    CRYSTAL SYMPHONY is a new and nice addition, but personally, I would rather see 300 meters + ships visiting. Not only because it bring more money to the harbour, but also is a spectacular sight in this circus ring-like harbour we got here :-)

• Galaxy
    replied
    Youre always welcome,Sterkoder..... i Hope to see more calls to Kristiansund.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X