Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ralf__
    replied
    That means we will miss her by one day! I will have to check some cruise plans to see who is around in Alesund and Geiranger during these days.

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied
    Costa neoRomantica leave Hamburg june 1 and in june 4 ( 13:30 - 21:30 ) she is in Kristiansund.... so yes,i can confirm Costa neoRomantica in Kristiansund june 4

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    'Galaxy': From the 2015 list on page one of this thread, can you confirm Costa NeoRomantica 4. June? (Some info here say 1. June)

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    No, sorry I don't. Had rather hoped you could tell me :-D ;-)

Seriously, the harbour authority themselves don't know. From what they say, I expect 2017, but will be very happy if this could be arranged for 2016.
    I know they have a visit or two to do to the vessel home port to make final arrangements, and I belive this will be done during 2015. That tell me 2016 can be too soon, or...?

I know it sound like we're going to have a visit of a Quantum-ship here, but for those of you who have been to Kristiansund and seen our beautiful harbour, will know that even this ship in question will be a spectacular sight.

This is like a quiz, isn't it :-)

With the info that it's larger than NORWEGIAN JADE, it will be spectacular in our harbour, and if you've followed my "hunt" for large cruise vessels over a few years..., you should be able to pinpoint what ship I'm talking about :-)

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied
    Do you have a date for when this is going to happend?

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    If wind is on the wrong side, it will not happen. The arrival and harbour maneouvering are calculated and run through simulators, the captain and ship company as well as pilots are all in on it..., so I seriously belive this is in very good hands ;-)

Safety first, as we all know.

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    Please do not get me wrong, because I think this is absolutely wonderful for the port, and I can understand that this is extremely interesting, and perhaps also quite important for KSU as a port, but with small margins like these may be, and a big ship, just a strong breeze on the day of arrival might also put an effective stop to the excitement.

But, then again, I hope and pray they will manage to haul this to shore. The advertising potential for the city is worth more than a reasonable price can be guessed.

This will be fantastic!

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Oh yes, the chip in question is bigger than Norwegian Jade. It's nothing "special" for those used to very large cruise ships, but in the somewhat small space like our harbour here...., it will be downright spectacular ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied
    If the ship is bigger than Norwegian Jade my guess is RCCL or QM2 I look forward to get this confirmed Sterkoder

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    I'm getting more and more restless as to get confirmation on the info from the Port Authorities here. Give a hint, Gaelsail...?

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    commented on 's reply
    Well..., the cat is almost out of the sack (as we say in Norway)...., but I can tell you it has to be squeezed in. It's not of the biggest, but larger than the N' Jade as you suggest, and very big compared to the relatively small harbour here. (Because, I guess everybody in here know must have understood it all has to do with a ship).
    This ship has been on my wishlist for Kristiansund ever since I saw it in real life myself years back :-) ;-)

• Galaxy
    commented on 's reply
    I cross my fingers for it will be * GO * I guess this ship is bigger than Norwegian Jade who visit Kr.sund some years ago

• Sterkoder
    commented on 's reply
    Forever thankful..., thank you! :-)
    Had an interesting meeting with the Harbour Master the other day. We talked a little bit about "the secret" I had heared (page 9).
    They (all involved) are now just one small step away from 'go' or 'no go' and it will be an interesting year to find out how this will turn out.
    For some reason, the CVF system does not allow me to communicate via PM, so I can't veryfy or not neither from nor to any of you guys.
    I can say so much though, the "secret" will not impress anyone and since the last four years, not me either...., BUT....., in Kristiansund it will impress everyone ;-)
    Last edited by Sterkoder; January 18th, 2015, 13:55.

• Galaxy
    commented on 's reply
    The list are now updated with two more calls in 2016

• Galaxy
    commented on 's reply
    The list are now updated with two more calls in 2016
Working...
X