No announcement yet.

Cruiseships in Kristiansund

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for late replay.... but nice pictures,and i hope more pictures to come this coming season 2016

Comment

Quite all right
      Yes, as long as there are a cruiseship calling Kristiansund, I guess there will be pictures.
      But let me put it this way: I'm not running that fast if we're talking about the "white swans" of Silver Cruises. I fell they are "done with", if I don't stumble over a fantastic angle of view...
      Have plans to add the last Queen of Cunard to my collection this year, as Queen Elisabeth calls Ålesund in June.

2016 will see a small decline in number of cruise calls to Kristiansund, but the harbour master and associates travel to a large cruise festival in Florida soon, so they are still working on it.
      As I suddenly got more spare time in my hands last week (getting unemployed due to the oil industry crises), I would very much have enjoyed to find a job in the cruise- or/and tourist and travel segment. You know, I really like to do PR and talk in positive ways of my town and region. We'll see, time will show

Have "known" you for a long time, Galaxy...., but I don't know what you do or what threads you're capable of pulling, so:
      If you know where I should go next or who to contact in a search for an interesting job, feel free to give me a hint.
      (In the circumstanses, I'm rather "glued" to Kristiansund, but I'm not affraid to commute for short periodes of time).
      "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

• ombugge
        ombugge commented
        Editing a comment
        What about moving into the wide world?? There are numerous opportunities around for those who are able and willing to move to wherever those opportunities are located. What is your definition of "short periods"?

Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
      Quite all right
      Yes, as long as there are a cruiseship calling Kristiansund, I guess there will be pictures.
      But let me put it this way: I'm not running that fast if we're talking about the "white swans" of Silver Cruises. I fell they are "done with", if I don't stumble over a fantastic angle of view...
      Have plans to add the last Queen of Cunard to my collection this year, as Queen Elisabeth calls Ålesund in June.

2016 will see a small decline in number of cruise calls to Kristiansund, but the harbour master and associates travel to a large cruise festival in Florida soon, so they are still working on it.
      As I suddenly got more spare time in my hands last week (getting unemployed due to the oil industry crises), I would very much have enjoyed to find a job in the cruise- or/and tourist and travel segment. You know, I really like to do PR and talk in positive ways of my town and region. We'll see, time will show

Have "known" you for a long time, Galaxy...., but I don't know what you do or what threads you're capable of pulling, so:
      If you know where I should go next or who to contact in a search for an interesting job, feel free to give me a hint.
      (In the circumstanses, I'm rather "glued" to Kristiansund, but I'm not affraid to commute for short periodes of time).
      I look forward to that....its always nice to see pictures from cruise ports along our beautiful coast
      Hopefully we can see growing cruise traffic in Kristiansund in the future.

I have the worlds greatest work,i work in a grovcery store in Olden and enjoy that a lot,even it can be a little quiet in winter time, the village wake up around april when the tourist start coming by bus or own car....one day is not the same as the other one.

Comment

Thanks for the add-on at page 1, Galaxy! I know you know I see them, just thought I'd say thank you :-)

Comment

Here you are Sterkoder,cruise list 2016 - 2018

http://knhavn.no/cruise/

Comment

Wow! Haven't been into the knhavn web-pages lately. I must say they've been working hard :-)
            29.05.2018 is quite an interesting date for me then, even though I've seen the QV in Ålesund...., it will be rather spectacular to see her sail slowly in the narrow Markussundet inlet.

Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention :-)

Comment

WAOW.... June 8th 2016..... The almost brand new VIKING SEA! ...... Kristiansund made it where Trondheim didn't!

Crystal Symphony July 22nd 2017!

WAOW..... all the Viking-ships in 2018 too!

Congratulations to Sterkoder AND to Kristiansund, I might need to visit the city to see some ships that doesn't make the way to Trondheim.....
              With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
              Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Then we are back on track and new updates

Comment

I'm thankful beyond words for your work with the updates. Thank you so much!

Jan Olav: Just check out 28. June 2018 Two Vikings in port at the same time.

Comment

Marco Polo was this seasons last cruise ship to visit Kristiansund (23. August). She will be the first to open the 2017 season, when she sail into the harbour 23. February

Comment

• Galaxy
                      Galaxy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      A very beautiful ship who i hope get many,many more years on the oceans Fantastic pictures from a great town.

Marco Polo is fast becoming one of the oldest cruise ships still in service - and she is such a beauty as well.

Thank you for sharing these photos - i think it's been a long while since we saw the Marco Polo in Trondheim last time.
                    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Thanks again for the continuous update of cruise calls to my home port. Much appreciated!

Comment

• Galaxy
                        Galaxy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Youre always welcome Sterkoder Kristiansund is a very nice town everyone should visit.

After todays update it looks like 2018 will be the season over all seasons in Kristiansund.....so far 28 is on the list

Comment

Thank you for your ever so great updates! They are, as I've expressed before, highly appreciated. I'm so thankful. Have a nice day, Sir

Comment

In today's newspaper in Kristiansund, they say MONARCH is cancelled from the list at 7th July 2017.
                          They also say two other ships are cancelled, due to their owners bankruptcy. I see two ships cancelled; MINERVA 8th March and DEUTSCHLAND 8th May.
                          If the owners of DEUTSCHLAND is bankrupt, does that mean her call at the 15th May also will be cancelled??

Comment

Working...
                          X