No announcement yet.

Cruiseships in Kristiansund

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurtigrute VESTERÅLEN became a smaller ship Saturday :-) (Beatyful harbour...huh?)

Hmmm..., where did that rope go...?

A b/w study of details

From ResQ by the Thon Hotel
    "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

• Galaxy
      Galaxy commented
      Editing a comment
      Great to see pictures from Kristiansund agein and maiden call of Costa neoRomantica And yes,its a beautifull harbour you have.

A quite ugly ship if you ask me, but hey - you get her look nice anyway!

Comment

If you, and everybody else, want to see a most beautiful ship...., look into the thread 'This is Norway - all places without their own thread' in the Kingdom of Norway section ;-)

Comment

Once more..., thank you so much for the info you come up with regarding cruise calls to Kristiansund 'Galaxy'!!! For anyone they might just be info about call dates...., for me, they are very valuable as to plan my days, when I need to ask permission to leave work, what weather will be on certain days, where to stand with my camera and a lot more. Thanks

Comment

Not that BOUDICCA is the most interesting ship anymore..., but the cruise schedule on page one here in this thread say that the ship will call Kristiansund 13. September. The pilot dispatch list say they have ordered the pilot for 15. September at 20:00 hours local time. Now, is she arriving on the 15th instead?

(Just thinking about my failed trip to Åndalsnes to watch BRITANNIA 2. September only to find her via AIS in Olden).

Never mind. The official list from the harbour authority say 15th, so...

Comment

Sterkoder.... you have right Boudicca arrive Kristiansund september 15. My fault i did not check it up. Britannia was change a little on her itinerary because of Caribbean Princess also was in Olden september 1 thats why she was go to Åndalsnes first and then Olden september 2. I will try to be better and give u a message as soon there is changes.

Comment

Oh, it's quite ok, you do fine and for me a great job :-)
            The Britannia call to Åndalsnes 2. September came from the cruise schedule in the Molde newspaper Romsdal Budstikke, so... ;-)

Comment

Agein thank you Sterkoder.

And now im just waiting and cross my fingers for a very spescial booking in Kristiansund 2017. A lady have start booking in some ports for 2017.....,soooo im WAITING

Comment

It looks like the cruise season 2015 not is over in Kristiansund. Magellan will arrive at 07:00 in october 19

Comment

Thanks, Mr. ;-)
                  It became "official" through the port authorities webpages today. But you're always in front. Thanks again.

Comment

Were is the pictures?

Comment

Ooops, sorry....

Here we go:

Comment

Note your changes to the cruise schedule on page 1, thank you so much
                        Saw you changed the date for Silver Whisper from 22. to 21.07.2016...

Comment

I like the "Alice in Wonderland" surreal views of the CMV funnel towering above the streets!
                          And of course those first two images with the cloud layers, though I think I told you that already

Comment

Yes, you told me before Cecilia. In Facebook

Here are the rest of the pictures from the 'Magellan Day', also viewable for those who don't have a FB account: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=e99849ba73

Comment

Working...
                            X