No announcement yet.

Cruiseships in Kristiansund

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sorry Sterkoder,but Costa neoRomantica was cancelled and the itinerary was changed,Costa Pacifica was booked in Olden but was cancelled and changed with Costa neoRomantica..... i can confirm Costa neoRomantica in Kristiansund may 23 - 2015 13:30 - 21:30

Comment

• Sterkoder
      Sterkoder commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Much appreciated :-)

How about BERLIN 2.8.2015? I notice the Port Authorities here don't have her on their list.
    "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

I cant confirm her on that date,i dont even find any info with the cruise company,only before and after.....looks like maybe a charter cruise. i will try to hold my eyes up

Comment

Cecilia..., help!!

In page 6 of this thread, post #78, you wrote: See the entry for the year 1875 in Table 20.1 on page 278 of this book.

When I click on the link of this book , the book is gone. Could you tell me the title of the book again?? Need it very much ;-)

Comment

1875 "Thomas Cook" "Research themes for Tourism"

atleast this showed up,when i click on this book

page 278 don't show up.

best regards Thijs

Comment

here another link
            http://www.academia.edu/6422047/Rese...es_for_Tourism
            to the book and scroll down to page 278.
            best regards Thijs

Comment

Research Themes for Tourism
              Edited by Peter Robinson, Sine Heitmann, Peter U. C. Dieke
              Published by CAB International 2011

Yes, the book including page 278 is now viewable in the link to academia.edu as in janihudi's post above.

Comment

I'm so thankful for your help about the book title and all.
                Port Authorities plan a little "something" this summer. Come back to you later when I know more ;-)

'Galaxy'

Cancellation of BERLIN noted. Now, back from the huge cruise exhibition in Miami, the Port Authorities say that 2016 will see the new VIKING STAR in Kristiansund.
                Is she calling us on the VIKING SEA dates (8/6 and 30/6) ?

Comment

As i can see it is Viking Sea who visit Kristiansund on this two cruises....i have check it on viking website and it say Viking Sea. About the big ship visit Kristiansund...i cant find anything,i have seen P&O,Cunard,Rccl and today Disney....no Kristiansund on their list for 2016

Comment

'Galaxy', you've got PM ;-)

Comment

Thank you,Sterkoder

Comment

As for the dates 8.6. and 30.6.2016, the Port Authorities tell me they got an order for VIKING STAR. The V' SEA will not be delivered until 2016, so it might be a bit tight running a schedule in early June anyway. I don't know :-)

Comment

Hmm strange.... well,we will see when time coming,one of them is coming anyway

Comment

Yes, not a big deal, as you say..., one of them will show up :-)
                            The thing is though, you have had more correct lists over the years, in advance, than the Port Authorities themselves, so it should be clear to what side I lean for info ;-)

Comment

I look beyound the '2012' in the thread heading, and post my pictures of COSTA NeoROMANTICA of 23. May 2015 here. This is a first for both company and vessel to Kristiansund, so the Port Authority asked me if I could take a few pictures to post in the 'Bilder' section on their website www.knhavn.no, and I was not hard to ask :-)

Due to weather, the ship was delayed a couple of hours. From the top cabin of the Varde tower, she could be spotted north of Grip lighthouse

Passing the lighthouse

The pilot boat is hanging on and we can see the windmill park at island Smøla

Had to frame her on my way down from Varden

In the Markussundet inlet

A few yards left to Storkaia

From the Bautaen

From Dødeladen Restaurant

Comment

Working...
                              X