No announcement yet.

The next tender: Fosen Namsos Sjø (FNS) is back at Flakk-Rørvik

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet you have seen more than enough, but as I said, not knowing my future on the ferries, these images are to document the arrival of the new ferries:

2018_05_31 MAVIC PRO-Haried-Gursken-Ulsteinvik-DJI_0350 by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr

2018_05_31 MAVIC PRO-Haried-Gursken-Ulsteinvik-DJI_0355 by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr

2018_05_31 MAVIC PRO-Haried-Gursken-Ulsteinvik-DJI_0358 by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr
    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
      I bet you have seen more than enough....
      Oh no, I hadn't... you bet wrong! Thank you for beginning this new thread of this new era for the ferries with such an impressive and comprehensive documentation.

Comment

I noticed on MarineTraffic that Lagatun was out on sea trials yesterday.

MarineTraffic

Comment

According to Marine Traffic She is out on yard trials in Rovdefjorden today to:

Comment

I was there. But not in command in any way, the ship still officially belongs to "Fiskerstrand Yard" and they have their own people in charge.

I was just looking around, observing and finding my way around on board.

She is due to sail for Trondheim really soon.

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

• pakarang
              pakarang commented
              Editing a comment
              Well.... typed a bit fast there, the yard at Fiskerstrand, not Fiskerstrand Yard.

My bad... hehehe

• ombugge
              ombugge commented
              Editing a comment
              As far as I know the Lagatun is under outfitting at Myklebust shipyard in Gursken.

BTW; The Korsfjord is now in dock at Fiskerstand yard, after spending a couple of days at Holsfita awaiting her turn.

• pakarang
              pakarang commented
              Editing a comment
              HAHAHAHA.... I'm laughing at myself. Apparently, this is too much information for me. Korsfjord is at Fiskerstrand, and as you say, Lagatun is OFF COURSE at Myklebust Kleven at Gursken. My mistake - and I couldn't even pick up on it.

For your enjoyment, here is an image at the end of a day of sea trials.... Lagatun is due to depart for Trondheim really soon, and Munken are some weeks behind.

Left side is Lagatun and right side is Munken.

2018_10_16 G7XM2-Lagatun og Munken-IMG_3049 by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr

Comment

Munken is out on yard trials in Hjorundfjorden tiday

Comment

Originally posted by ombugge View Post
                Munken is out on yard trials in Hjorundfjorden tiday
                Indeed - her first day of sea trials. Lagatun should be just about ready to head northwards I would suppose.

Comment

Working...
                X