Shipowners Effects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipowners Effects

Shipowners Effects! Here you can upload photos of the company effects, if you have

Helgelandske.

FFR.

Veolia Transport.

Somewhere, in a box, stowed away, I also have company table flags... I think I have all the original HRG companies except FFR.

I have always loved the colors of TFDS, and TFDS company flag.

I also have a lot of cruise company articles: in my teenage year, I used to send letters to cruise lines asking for PR stuff, and some sent a pen, whilst others sent large packages full of goodies (I especially remember a big box from Epirotiki Lines in Athens... : they thought it was awesome to have a young friend in Norway, and really went out of their way to supply me with company stuff).
    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
      Somewhere, in a box, stowed away, I also have company table flags... I think I have all the original HRG companies except FFR.

I have always loved the colors of TFDS, and TFDS company flag.

I also have a lot of cruise company articles: in my teenage year, I used to send letters to cruise lines asking for PR stuff, and some sent a pen, whilst others sent large packages full of goodies (I especially remember a big box from Epirotiki Lines in Athens... : they thought it was awesome to have a young friend in Norway, and really went out of their way to supply me with company stuff).

This was fun to hear. Hope you come up with some photos once

Comment

Originally posted by Helgeland View Post
        This was fun to hear. Hope you come up with some photos once
        I will certainly do that: I'll put it on my list of things to do!
        With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Working...
        X