Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From my photo files [CS in S-America & Antarctica]

From my photo files [CS in S-America & Antarctica]

A complete 58 pages with thousands of images from Crystal Symphony sailing in South America and Antarctica still resides on our old board: for your enjoyment if you haven't seen it before:

http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=568
    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
    Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
    Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

You're just trying to egg me on, aren't you Jan-Olav............how many times did you mention "Antartica" yesterday??????

Ok, I give in...Antartica it is..............LOL

Comment

Captain,
      I never get tired of viewing your awesome photos! Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ehp View Post
        You're just trying to egg me on, aren't you Jan-Olav............how many times did you mention "Antartica" yesterday?????? . . .
        Egging on ehp – Oh! what fun – can anyone join in??!!
        Without waiting for an answer I have immediately put two more photos on the Antarctica thread! (Fram not Crystal Symphony )

Perhaps ehp is already planning the 2010 family cruise even before going on the 2009 one??

Comment

Actually 2010 is tentatively Greece and Turkey...but only because we have to go in the summer because the kids are in school.... My mom really DOES want to take us to see Antartica, but the scheduling would be a nightmare....and will be for the forseeable future, with grandchildren's ages from 18 to 5......make no mistake..she takes her grandchildren cruising, and their parents (her KIDS!!) just get to come along for supervisory roles.............LOL

In the meantime, J-O and I just keep tossing around ideas.............

Comment

. . we have to go in the summer because the kids are in school.... My mom really DOES want to take us to see Antartica, but the scheduling would be a nightmare....and will be for the forseeable future, with grandchildren's ages from 18 to 5....
            . . . and by the time the 5 year-old is past school there might be a new generation of GREAT-grandchildren!
            So just carry on keeping up with more ideas . . .

Comment

Too true, too true.. Cecilia, you've convinced me....Ok, Jan-Olav, pick a date, I'm in, and any one else want to come along???? If we book NOW for, say, 2013, will they give us a HUGE discount??????

Crystal or Hurti????? Yikes, could the Captain handle being a PASSENGER on a Crystal ship??????????????????????????

Comment

. . .Crystal or Hurti????? Yikes, could the Captain handle being a PASSENGER on a Crystal ship??????????????????????????
                Umm, you know what they say about back seat drivers . . .

So it will have to be Hurti (love that cute abbreviation by the way ) which some of us are poised for already
                . . . we just need to find a job for Captain - and then some holiday away from it . . .

Comment

Oh, I had never thought of THAT aspect...
                  Captain, not sure if I want to go on a cruise with you..."Did you see how he docked that ship just now?? I could have done it much more smoothly".."I would have taken the course 2° more southernly..." and such...might be a nightmare....oh, well, I will consider it my cross to bear...

Jan-Olav, it looks like Cecilia is willing to join me in taking COMPLETE control of your life.... we're already planning your VACATION TIME!!!!!

And suddenly, the song from "My Fair Lady" comes to mind...Professor Higgins singing about what happens when you "Let A Woman In Your Life"....

Comment

Jan-Olav, it looks like Cecilia is willing to join me in taking COMPLETE control of your life.... we're already planning your VACATION TIME!!!!!
                    We just can’t help ourselves, E - we’ve both found reasons for renaming Crystal Symphony Crystal Destiny !!!

Comment

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!

OOH, that's IT--Crystal needs a new ship..............................

Comment

CS has been to Antarctica again:

With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
                        Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
                        Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Working...
                        X