Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Crystal Serenity] Cruising in Norway and other Scandinavian ports.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal Symphony already has a similar thread, so this thread is for images of Crystal Serenity doing Norwegian and other Scandinavian ports.

Surprise me, show me what you all got to share!
    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
    Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
    Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Re: [Crystal Serenity] Cruising in Norway and other Scandinavian ports.

How about these ones then?

2004, Honningsvåg. Very pretty boat.

With Kong Harald. Make your own mind up whether they're little boats or a big PoloUK. (Barely remember being that thin!!).

And finally - I'm trying not to use too many of the high contrast shots, but I think this one worked quite well.

Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

Brilliant images!

When I see Crystal ships, I get a good feeling deep inside my tummy: they are the best in everything (from crew handling to ship design).

I sometimes think of Crystal as the modern day Royal Viking Line.

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Crystal Serenity in Geiranger 2011 :

In 2013 Crystal Serenity will have a maiden call in Olden,Norway

Comment

I'm going to try to talk the fam into "doing" Norway again in 2013....but Crystal's not going to Svalbard....so not so many sea days (and we LOVE sea days!!-but there are some different ports..including Lofoten, Tromso, Murmansk (I think)...and Olden....but I think it's Symphony, not Serenity...... AND STILL NOT TRONDHEIM....

Comment

Originally posted by ehp View Post
            I'm going to try to talk the fam into "doing" Norway again in 2013....but Crystal's not going to Svalbard....so not so many sea days (and we LOVE sea days!!-but there are some different ports..including Lofoten, Tromso, Murmansk (I think)...and Olden....but I think it's Symphony, not Serenity...... AND STILL NOT TRONDHEIM....
            Symphony is changed whit Serenity

North Cape & Beyond 2013

Comment

Found another Serenity shot.

Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

Crystal Sereniy in Aalesund today, in strong wind and heavy rain. The photoquality is not the best as I used my mobilecamera ;-)

"I may not be able to control the wind, but I can adjust my sails."

Enthusiastically regards
                Torbjørn Nybø

Comment

Enthusiastically regards
                  Torbjørn Nybø

Comment

Enthusiastically regards
                    Torbjørn Nybø

Comment

Thank you for posting the best pictures possible in those weather conditions!
                      I intended to drive down there, but glad I didn't...., would've been a total waste of time and money compared to the way I like to take my pictures when in Ålesund.
                      "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

I don't know how many times i had to wipe my mobilephone when shooting theese pictures... :-)

Enthusiastically regards
                        Torbjørn Nybø

Comment

Originally posted by TNAalesund View Post
                          I don't know how many times i had to wipe my mobilephone when shooting theese pictures... :-)
                          Your phone takes some pretty impressive images! (compared to my crappy iPhone).

Comment

Working...
                          X