Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal Serenity Feb 2011 New Zealand and Australia (cruise 1304)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crystal Serenity Feb 2011 New Zealand and Australia (cruise 1304)

Comment

It isn't great...but I thought y'all would like to hear what Queen Elizabeth sounds like.....

ps..this video thing is addictive....I need to remember to make more videos on vacay......

Comment

Wonderful, E. that made my morning tea very delightful. It is so great that you are completing your trip before the next begins (a good example for Seagull...).

I enjoyed also the videos. But - i don't want to provocate all the Curnad lovers - in my opinion the QE typhoon is not well composed. Sounds quite farting...

Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Originally posted by ehp View Post
          ....ps..this video thing is addictive....
          I guess videos are not an addiction I’m susceptible to, but that QE typhoon…now that’s a different matter altogether!… 1:09 minutes of sheer enjoyment, and something I really want to play over and over again.

Ohhhhhhh, I can see the cursor heading across the screen towards the play button as I speak…..I am not able to resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Haven’t felt like this since Paks “OK, sing song”….

Comment

Originally posted by Ralf__ View Post
            ....It is so great that you are completing your trip before the next begins (a good example for Seagull...)....

…. so here’s another good example that there is absolutely no chance at all of me being able to emulate!!!!! Although I do get a considerable frustration about unfinished stuff, so perhaps it’s simply that I go on too many trips!!!!!!!!!!!

But short of Ralf or Captain confiscating my passport I don’t think I have an answer!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Now, I disagree with both Ralf and Cecilia on the Queen Elizabeth's siren. Ralf for his reason () and Cecilia because - sorry C. - I don't find it at all in keeping with her majesty. (no capitals because I'm referring to the ship, not the person.)
              When I lived in the New Forest, near Southampton Water, I would lie in bed at night and hear one or other of the Queens arriving. Their very deep-throated rumble used to thrill me as I imagined them moving slowly to their berth. I forget the difference between them now, but they each had a different sound. But oh, the power, the sound announcing "Behold, I'm coming".......
              Wonderful.
              Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
              Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Well, let's sum this thread up before I get started again...

Here's a link to the Last Sea Day, which is sort of a little love letter to Crystal Cruises.

And one extra photo...

The webcam through which you all get to see me!!!!!!

Comment

Our arrival in Sydney and my being forced to leave the ship.. Well, it wasn't QUITE that bad, but almost...almost.

And extras....

Always repairs...

Sydney Harbor

Comment

For Lady C

Love it when they have to wash the verandas!

More seagulls!

Comment

And finally we spend time in Sydney

Under the Sydney Harbor bridge

Didn't go (not Mama's cup of tea) but I did think of y'all back here at CVF.

Last edited by ehp; June 11th, 2011, 17:45.

Comment

Well, let's sum this thread up before I get started again...

Here's a link to the Last Sea Day, which is sort of a little love letter to Crystal Cruises.

And one extra photo...

The webcam through which you all get to see me!!!!!!

I know I am a self proclaimed geek but what I like the most is the blue shiny thingy in the lower part of the image.... .

DANG, Lady E.... I wish you could do something with your photographic eye: some of these shots is actually really cool. You have it in you, and I wish you could do more of your talent. I love what you do with a camera (and a couple of other things), and I'm convinced that you could hit the big stage if you put your heart into it. (PS: That goes for STERKODER also...!)
                        With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
                        Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
                        Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
                          (and a couple of other things)
                          Oh, I could read soooooo much into that.....LOL

Seriously, thanks, my Captain! You know I say the same thing about YOUR talent !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh, I could read soooooo much into that.....LOL

Seriously, thanks, my Captain! You know I say the same thing about YOUR talent !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Well, compared to you, I'm a dull black and white photograph.
                            With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                            Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
                            Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
                            Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Working...
                            X