Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Images per post limit: What would we prefer?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images per post limit: What would we prefer?

We've been talking about how many images we can have in a post. At the moment the system is set to 8, but it could be set to pretty much anything.

There are advantages and disadvantages to having more images per post - the 'Recent posts' list is easier to use if we make fewer, longer posts, but the current approach allows 'stories' to be told in rather a nice way.

So, dear CVF members please feel free to vote below for your preference, I'll set this with a ten day timeout.
    I like things as they are - eight images per post is absolutely fine for me
    83.33%
    I'd like to be able to put a few more images in each post - perhaps 12?
    16.67%
    I'd like to be able to put loads of images together - I'd prefer 20 images per post
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

he, didn't see this poll.
    but the reason for not so many images is because that there are some members with a slow internet.
    if we would place 10 images in a post,20 posts on a page,it would take days for those members to upload the page.
    thatswhy i just add 2 pics,sometimes 3 in a post
    best regards Thijs

Comment

I also missed it.
      8 is fine with me, but that's including smilies. By some unknown reason, the use of smilies has decreased a bit since the last forum upgrade, I miss that a bit.

Comment

This poll has passed me without my notic. Anyway, I've struggled always to post 6 pr. post, never getting any info that it is in fact 8. 8 or 10 would be perfect, never go back to 6 :-)
        "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Okidoki - haven't changed anything then. 8 it is. As it has been for a while! Glad I asked though - this is a democracy, more or less.

(I went to a conference when I was a kid where a great and famous Economist gave a brilliant lecture - in which he defined democracy as a 'situation in which you say what you think and do as you're told'. He then went on to compare it with his relationship with his wife - he said what he thought, then did what she told him.)
          Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

• Tommi
            Tommi commented
            Editing a comment
            My principal stated on the first day in upper secondary school: "I have decided that on our school pupil-democracy shall apply".
        Working...
        X