X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so sorry, Mark. You have worked so hard for a long time over this, only to hit a last-minute snag. And I'm sure that that is all it will prove to be and that Webhuset will have the solution. After all, you seem to have all the necessary bits and pieces on your server that compatibility between some of them and the hosts must be within reach.
    CHIN UP!
    Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
    Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

• PoloUK
      PoloUK commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Ivy. We'll keep trying.

• Interestingly - something has changed at the server end. I'll take the forums down again when there's less traffic on them, to see if what I needed to change has changed.
    Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

• Sorry about temporary outage - was just trying something. Think it confirmed our concerns, so should be able to make progress tomorrow.
      Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

• wherrygirl
        wherrygirl commented
        Editing a comment
        I thiought I was going further round the bend then. Went over to test version for a bit, came back and this one was down. Thought - well, it was there a moment ago. I refreshed, and there it was. All this is not doing my nerves any good, you know.
        Seriously, that's encouraging.news. But don't do yourself in tomorrow, the tin hut probably has a few matters for you to attend to, as well.

• PoloUK
        PoloUK commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Ivy - feel free to join the several of us who are already around the bend! I've written the question for J-O to ask the server company tomorrow, hopefully we can find something new out at that point.

• ombugge
        ombugge commented
        Editing a comment
        I got a shock when I tried to open CVF today and got a message that it had gone the way of the Galiats.
        When it didn't appear after refreshing I almost got withdrawal symptoms. It has been my routine since 2009 to at least look in on CVF every day, if possible.

Thanks for your efforts Mark and fingers crossed that you will succeed!!

• OK - shutting this one down and creating a new one for the world after upgrade.

Click here for the new thread.
      Well, something's happening. I hope very much that the site works for you and that we've got all the data still with us. Any comments, suggestions,
      Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X