Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum TIPS and TRICKS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: Forum TIPS and TRICKS!

    i was trying november last year (2011) to put down the cruise arrivals for Amsterdam,but it stops at 2011,so i'll waited til dec.,nothing
    then newyearsday,til nothing,
    i thought that J-O first had to put it on the side first,
    but there is more than that then?
    well i wait,but meantime ''marco polo'' already had her first call on the 4th of januari in amsterdam.
    and nowone in the world would know about that.
    i'm sorry,for the world.
    so ,that wil bring him in topgear
    best regards Thijs

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: Forum TIPS and TRICKS!

      Originally posted by pakarang View Post


      That comment really made my day....

      How in the world am I supposed to compose myself after such an image....
      Why bother, just enjoy whatever it conjures up
      Or maybe you have translation problems????
      Ivy

      "To thine own self be true.......
      Thou canst not then be false to any man."

      Comment


      • #48
        Re: Forum TIPS and TRICKS!

        Originally posted by janihudi View Post
        i was trying november last year (2011) to put down the cruise arrivals for Amsterdam,but it stops at 2011,so i'll waited til dec.,nothing
        then newyearsday,til nothing,
        i thought that J-O first had to put it on the side first,
        but there is more than that then?
        well i wait,but meantime ''marco polo'' already had her first call on the 4th of januari in amsterdam.
        and nowone in the world would know about that.
        i'm sorry,for the world.
        so ,that wil bring him in topgear
        there is stil no 2012 calender,,now he found topgear on tv,lets hope that he gets in topgear for cv
        best regards Thijs

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: Forum TIPS and TRICKS!

          there is stil no 2012 calender,
          Well, the world is supposed to be coming to an end this year, isn't it? So it's not worth having a new calendar.
          Ivy

          "To thine own self be true.......
          Thou canst not then be false to any man."

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: Forum TIPS and TRICKS!

            yes but that comes in december i beleve,so a whole year to plan ahead
            best regards Thijs

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: Forum TIPS and TRICKS!

              I'm still trying to figure out this one... and it seemed to take longer time than anticipated...

              I won't be able to have another look at the calendar issue before I return from my work in 10 days.

              But, rest assured, it's on the to-do list.
              With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

              Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
              Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
              Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
              Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

              Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

              Comment


              • #52
                Re: Forum TIPS and TRICKS!

                Just wanted to say THANK YOU CAPTAIN for fixing our calendar…
                and awwww, the very first thing on returning from work too…you are marvellous

                Comment


                • #53
                  Re: Forum TIPS and TRICKS!

                  Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                  Just wanted to say THANK YOU CAPTAIN for fixing our calendar…
                  and awwww, the very first thing on returning from work too…you are marvellous
                  I know it's been a while since this issue was brought up and that it took some time to fix, but I do hope you all have understanding that it takes a lot of research and time to find the solution.

                  I apologize to those of the members that has been annoyed about the missing 2012-calendar.

                  It should now be fixed, even beyond doomsday on December 21st 2012 ...
                  With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

                  Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                  Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
                  Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
                  Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

                  Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Re: Forum TIPS and TRICKS!

                    Originally posted by pakarang View Post
                    .... but I do hope you all have understanding that it takes a lot of research and time to find the solution....
                    I absolutely do, and how could I ever be annoyed by something like that – just continually amazed by the time and effort you put in for us.

                    I was really touched to realise it was fixed this morning when I noticed the birthdays coming up on the bottom of the page again.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Re: Forum TIPS and TRICKS!

                      Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                      I absolutely do, and how could I ever be annoyed by something like that – just continually amazed by the time and effort you put in for us.

                      I was really touched to realise it was fixed this morning when I noticed the birthdays coming up on the bottom of the page again.
                      It was about time.... missing birthdays is not a good way to continue, I guess we can agree...

                      A cake is a cake, and every day is an excuse of a celebration... birthdays alike.
                      With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

                      Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                      Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
                      Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
                      Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

                      Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X