Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seagull away a while . . .

Welcome home Seagull!
    You've been abroad all the autumn and now you're already heading to Turkey!

Comment

...away...again...to Norway....

...well as one CV Lady returns from exotic eastern travels another is heading north...and you'll all have to concentrate as it's Lady Nordstjernen that will be determining Lady C's movements for the next week! Will endeavour to keep in touch!!!!...

Comment

Re: ...away...again...to Norway....

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
        ...well as one CV Lady returns from exotic eastern travels another is heading north...and you'll all have to concentrate as it's Lady Nordstjernen that will be determining Lady C's movements for the next week! Will endeavour to keep in touch!!!!...
        Have a great time Cecilia. Last time I looked, the old girl was doing a fantastic speed through Finnmark - hopefully she'll behave for you!
        Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

Welcome to Norway, C!!
          Look forward to meet you Wednesday...., if engines on board the retireing lady permits her to visit Kristiansund....
          "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Thanks all for your good wishes! They must have had a good effect because I am on schedule! ...sitting on the bus at Evenes airport and about to head for Harstad!

Comment

I've arrived at the Thon Hotel and have taken a photo for the Hotel Room Views thread.

Comment

I've such a great time in the company of Olaf and Kristian. We had a photo walk and not just to the places more familiar from the around the hurtigrute quay but also to their special spotter places...and I learnt so much about the history of Harstad, shipbuilding, ferries...oh and at last I've seen the bust of Anders Holte!
                Then we enjoyed the pizza buffet at the Egon Restaurant (which is part of Thon Hotel here) and talked and talked...such a great day...

Comment

It sounds like you all are enjoying yourselves over there!
                  Now, don't forget to set your alarm clock! The lady expects you to be on time!

Comment

Good Morning!!!....at Hurtigruten Quay....

Comment

Seems like you met Midnatsol in Harstad and are steaming southbound to Risøyhamn.

Comment

YES!!!!!....and Carina is onboard, and now I have just met up with the German Hurtigforum members, and Sea-Troll has been photographed with their coffee table flag!!!!!

Comment

I am so glad, everything worked out fine. I am following also the report in the German forum, it is a very exiting tour, they had a repair stop northbound in Stokmarknes, then to quit a lot of ports to get back in schedule again and now southbound heavy seas. That would have been perfect for "Harald Jarl".

Have fun!
                          Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

The weather seems to be decent, but there will be a front passage tonight. So heavy seas on the Vestfjord then?

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                              YES!!!!!....and Carina is onboard, and now I have just met up with the German Hurtigforum members, and Sea-Troll has been photographed with their coffee table flag!!!!!
                              Nice to do this travel with you all......even by proxy!
                              Enjoy it.

Comment

Welcome back (home?) to Norway Lady C.... don't be surprised if the Captain shows up in port shortly before the departure.
                                With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                                Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
                                Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
                                Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Working...
                                X