Where is our Captain?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where is our Captain?

It's well worth a very nice verbal rose the work you do to make us others updated, Cecilia!
    "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Incredible work Cecilia, you certainly deserve that rose! may you continue to enjoy your virtual journey and arrive safely at the destination.
      Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

Thank you Svein and Steve…
        We have a day of relaxation today, but I’m flying off to Serenissima’s thread in readiness

Comment

Where our Captain was!!!!!

This is a webcam view of Split earlier this evening 20:00 local time – there were no further updates from the webcam later at the time Serenissima actually departed.

Just posting it here to make sure you’ve all gone across to Serenissima’s thread and seen Captain’s marvellous photo, and the departure of Serenissima on Marine Traffic.

Comment

A return to this thread as the wanderer returns…
            The flight from Venice to Oslo arrived on time, and next I was looking out for the Norwegian DY776 flight to TRD, which apparently departed some six minutes early ...and landed 15 minutes early at 22:40!

I’m glad there were no delays.
            Well, after a week like this I just have to see our Captain safely back home. It’s been an amazing virtual journey…rather realistically so as I’m feeling really sleepy right now after being up so early this morning to see the ship arriving in Venice! No doubt Captain feels the same, but he will have a mind so full of impressions and experiences …and memory cards full of photos!
            Sweet dreams Captain, and thanks for the journey.

Comment

Dear all stalkers,

Thank you for keeping an eye on my travels... it's actually quite fun to see the flights and the stalks from this different viewpoint.
              With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
              Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Cecilia, this was so exiting to follow. I was so busy and had only very short time to make some quick stops in here, but i could not resist to follow your charts, timetables and maps!

Great job. Thank you so much!
                Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Jan-Olav minute by minute!

Comment

Originally posted by carinahansen View Post
                    Jan-Olav minute by minute!
                    That's the next project for Norwegian National Broadcasting: but with my warp-speed, it needs to be second for second rather than minute for minute.
                    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Working...
                    X