Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panji voyage on board ms lofoten January 2013

Hello all,

Just like Yves did a few weeks ago, I'm posting a thread for before/and especially after my voyage on board MS Lofoten departing January 6. I am going for the Bergen-Kirkenes-Trondheim route.

It is quite soon buy I still don't realize I am going up again along the Norwegian coast.

A short visit in Tromso last September enabled me to discover MS Lofoten while she was docked (I had posted a few pictures in the Lofoten thread). Now I'm curious to see and feel her working.

I hope temperatures won't be too high up in the north ... it would be sad to have some rain in January

If ever one of you is coming to harbour during Lofoten stop, I would be glad to say hello of course

Valerie

Re: Panji voyage on board ms lofoten January 2013

I'm so excited for you! You're counting days now... I hope you have a great winter weather and plenty of Northern Lights, and I will follow this thread with great pleasure!
    MS Lofoten April 2006, March 2012, Feb 2013. MS Polarlys Dec 2010. MS Fram Feb 2009, Sep 2011.
    Upcoming : MS Fram Dec 2013, MS Lofoten Sep 2014
    My travelblog : http://voyageterremer.blogspot.com. Hurtigruten, Antarctica, Svalbard, Norway (and other places...).

Comment

Thank you Sarnia ! I hope I'll have interesting things to share here after the trip...

Comment

Have a good trip Valerie. As says Georges Pernoud our tv producer of Thalassa:BON VENT.

Comment

Thank you Yves! See you on the forum after I get back.

Comment

You must be packing now... Have a great trip Panji!
            MS Lofoten April 2006, March 2012, Feb 2013. MS Polarlys Dec 2010. MS Fram Feb 2009, Sep 2011.
            My travelblog : http://voyageterremer.blogspot.com. Hurtigruten, Antarctica, Svalbard, Norway (and other places...).

Comment

I just had an "inspection" on board Lofoten, to see that everything was prepared for Panji.

And I made a "reservation" on this particular and wonderful chair in the the observation-lounge for her

Wish you a nice and beautiful voyage, Panji. And here you can see Lofoten is sailing southbound to Bergen to pick you up

Comment

How wonderful to have this early start to Panji’s journey, and the feelings of eager anticipation these images evoke!

You know, Martin, I can see that the “particular chair” may have just become a CVF tradition and legend! – a “must photograph” and “must sit here” feature of all future visits and voyages of our CVF family!

Comment

I love this chair. When you sit in it you have a feeling of being in a totally different place in space and time, and a feeling of warmth and safety.

Comment

I was caught up in too many distractions yesterday to follow much of Panjis voyage aboard Lofoten, but here this morning is the scene from the Trondheim webcam with Lofoten and Nordkapp.

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                      I was caught up in too many distractions yesterday to follow much of Panjis voyage aboard Lofoten, but here this morning is the scene from the Trondheim webcam with Lofoten and Nordkapp.

Always a pleasure to see our dear Lofoten...and to imagine Valerie onboard.

Comment

Latest update!!!! Just arriving in Bødo!!!!!

Comment

It is a great pleasure to wish PanjiS welcome to Bodø.

But I also have a feeling of sadness that I was not able to meet up and see her. It was impossible to find time to get to the harbour between a meeting with representants for the Norwegian Ski Federation and my own bus-driving schedule.

But I was thinking about you all time, Panji, when I was at that meeting at the Radisson Hotel nearby the harbour and saw Lofoten arriving.

Wish you a pleasant voyage further north Panji....

Comment

Lofoten just arrived in Honningsvåg

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post

Lofoten just arrived in Honningsvåg
                              Looks like Christmas!
                              Thank you Seagull for helping us sail with Panji.

Comment

Working...
                              X