X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Romania!

Hi everybody, Greetings from Romania! I'm a second mate living in Constanta, curently working in offshore domain.

For now I just want to salute all the members and hope that we'll be all friends real soon.

Re: Greetings from Romania!

Hello there!
    Great to have you onboard here on CVF. We're of many different nationalities, myself from Sweden, but I don't recall that we've had anyone from Romania yet!?
    I hope you will enjoy browsing and discussing around here!

Comment

A warm welcome to you, 'Valydan'!!!
      Great to have someone from Romania in here too, and we look forward to many postings in the future!
      "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Great to have you aboard our friendly forum Valydan.

Comment

Hi Valydan. Welcome to CVF.
          Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

valydan,

It's a great honor and pleasure to welcome you on board this very friendly forum: we all hope that you will have an interesting, eductaional and fun time hanging out with us.

I just have one warning, and it is a good warning: this forum is very addictive, because we pride ourself in having a friendly and polite tone! I know you will be very happy with us!
            With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
            Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
            Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
            Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by valydan View Post
              Hi everybody, Greetings from Romania! I'm a second mate living in Constanta, curently working in offshore domain.

For now I just want to salute all the members and hope that we'll be all friends real soon.
              welcome to CV and lovely to know you are from Romania, a country i have visited with a Jersey Charity, helping people in Oradea and Cefa, i managed to work in a childrens ward while i was there. I did have photos of my visit in Romania thread. How far away are you from Oradea?

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

Hi and welcome! Glad you are with us!!!

Comment

Hallo valydan, how good to have someone from your part of the world, you are very welcome. I know that you will find plenty to interest you here but also you will have much to tell and show us. I look forward to it.
                  Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                  Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Originally posted by kiki42 View Post
                    welcome to CV and lovely to know you are from Romania, a country i have visited with a Jersey Charity, helping people in Oradea and Cefa, i managed to work in a childrens ward while i was there. I did have photos of my visit in Romania thread. How far away are you from Oradea?
                    Hi everybody and many thanks for your warm welcome.
                    Regarding Oradea .... is in the oposite side of the country, 800 km or something like that. Constanta is a port on the Black Sea 180 miles N from Bosphorus Strait.

I will try to read most of the topics here, find out where I can fit best and if I won't be onboard foar about 2 months is because I expect to join a Tidewater vessel in Persian Gulf and I gave no idea yet if there is an internet connection onboard.

Comment

Originally posted by valydan View Post
                      find out where I can fit best
                      Oh, valydan, I have a feeling that, like most of us, you will find yourself spreading over quite a few threads as you explore them. CVF is a large field with many paths crossing and criss-crossing and as you wander down one you are diverted by something attractive down that one on the right, so off you go in a different direction. The result is: ah, I have some about that topic and, hey, I can add a few here...... And you're away!
                      Have fun!
                      Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                      Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

I do not know where I belong. I tend to wander back and forth. One week more about airplanes and the next I'm all about tugboats.

Comment

Working...
                        X