Hi from France (Brittany)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from France (Brittany)

I'm a french guy... +/- good english writer... I live in western Britanny, 15 km from the sea (Biscaye gulf), 70 km from Brest.

My maritim interests : HURTIGRUTEN (6 trips in Norway, 1 trip in Western Greenland and 1 trip in Antarctica peninsula and chilean Patagonia) and others cruises in hight latitudes countries (Lofoten onboard a schooner, Spitzberg on board an 25m old greenlandish boat, NE Greenland onboard an ancient scientific russian boat)

If you want it, have a look to my Hurtigruten travelogues and galeries , my blog and my others trips.... in french

I enjoy to photograph the shoreline, horses, boats cemetaries

Re: Hi from France (Brittany)

hello Toilapol welcome on CV.
    i hope you enjoy beeing here on this nice forum,and we wait to see your images of your trips here
    best regards Thijs

Comment

A very big welcome to our friendly forum, toilapol.
      I’ve just been looking with delight at your Greenland voyage on Fram…I did that amazing Thule trip in 2009 (but embarrassingly haven’t quite finished posting all my photos here on CVF!)

There are many Hurtigruten enthusiasts and keen photographers here, so LOTS to interest you….enjoy looking around, and I’m looking forward to your posts.

Comment

A big welcome to you, Toilapol. I know you will find much to interest you on CVF, and also it looks as if you have much to contribute as well. The trips you have done are indeed fascinating - I especially like the sound of the Spitzbergen and NE Greenland ones and will explore them soon.
        I look forward very much to seeing new postings from you here.
        Have fun!
        Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
        Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Welcome Welcome Welcome, Toilapol! I had a quick look around your blog, and your photography is SUPERB!!! I shall be able to pass many hours (and many cups of coffee) looking at your photographs!

I am really looking forward to seeing your beautiful Brittany. And we have mutual interests in both horses and cemeteries. Instead of writing and posting my own photos, I'm going to be looking at yours!!!

I am looking forward to many more wonderful posts from you!!!

Comment

Hi there, and a very warm welcome on board. I had a quick look in your photoblog, lots of great stuff there.
            Please enjoy your stay here at CVF!

Comment

Thank you for your welcome

Comment

Welcome Toilapol.

"M/S Finnmarken... sans doute mon préféré"

Another one - fantastic!! From the photos we've seen so far she almost looks better after her rest-cure in Singapore than she did when she was new.
                Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

A warm welcome on board and welcome to this friendly family as well.

I hope and trust that your stay with us will be entertaining, educational and a lot of fun.

PS: I must warn you that this forum might be a little addictive....
                  With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                  Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
                  Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
                  Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

hi toilapol,

i'm just boarded on this forum myself but nevertheless
                    bienvenue and i did visit your website

you've made quiet a number of seamiles more i will ever dream of

very interesting indeed!

thank you and have a good time

b. Joe

Comment

A warm welcome to you, 'Toilapol'!!!

I have a hard time trying to move my way around in your webpages, because I don't speak a word of french.
                      What I'm trying to find is any pictures from 'boats cemeteries'.
                      Could you make a link in that direction, spesifically...?
                      "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
                        A warm welcome to you, 'Toilapol'!!!

I have a hard time trying to move my way around in your webpages, because I don't speak a word of french.
                        What I'm trying to find is any pictures from 'boats cemeteries'.
                        Could you make a link in that direction, spesifically...?
                        Hi !
                        Have a look to this tag in my photoblog - by night - here - here - here - here - here - here - here - here - here - here... "that's all folks !! for the last years

Comment

Hi Toilapol, A warm welcome to CV I am sure you will enjoy, as much as we will enjoy your posts. I do love the Polar Bears !!

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

Working...
                          X