X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TnAalesund is back ;-)

Hello old SC-Friends. I am back. This time I hope for good :-) It has been a wile since my last post here at the forum, and I hope you guys will take me back ;-) Unfortunately it looks like my old Photobucket account is all gone.. Along with all the pictures in it.. :-( I will try to upload them again, but I am not sure if I can get them back at the right place in the threads where they belong :-o Hopefully there is a solution.
    Since last time, I have moved out of Ålesund, but not far away. Just a couple of miles east to Olsvika. There I have built a brand new house for my family, which also have grown. We got a daughter at new years eve, in 2010. She is called Madelen, and she just celebrated her first birthday.
    I also got a brand new camera for christmas, and I just can't wait to start shooting photos :-)
    "I may not be able to control the wind, but I can adjust my sails."

Enthusiastically regards
    Torbjørn Nybø

Re: TnAalesund is back ;-)

Welcome back, TnAalesund. I had hardly got to know you just after I joined when you disappeared! So there you are, one year-old daughter, new house, new camera and a New Year. Now we'll await the new photos.
    Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
    Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

What a delight!!! What a great news!!!
      It's nothing less than great to see your name on these pages again, Torbjørn..., as you were missed a lot!
      Congratulations on your family increase and new house!

EDIT: I almost forgot....; WELCOME BACK!
      "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Great news! We're delighted of having you back!

Comment

Welcome back, TnAalesund, well you have had a busy couple of years. House building and a new addition to the family to help fill it. Congratulations!

Good to see your name on here once again.
          Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

Hey, we talked about you when we were passing Alesund during our November cruise. Maybe we were near enough to do some telepathy...?
            It is great to have you back.
            We lost all a lot of pictures with the old forum, so don't take to much time to make some reinstallments. We are moving along, we are developing, so it is completely O.K. to do a new start. If you remember an old picture from time to time, no problem, load it once again in a new post!

A warm welcome back to our friendly family!
            Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Originally posted by Ralf__ View Post
              We lost all a lot of pictures with the old forum
              Yes, i know, but most of the pictures was posted on the new forum. If I go to one of the threads I started, none of the pictures appears.

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome :-)
              "I may not be able to control the wind, but I can adjust my sails."

Enthusiastically regards
              Torbjørn Nybø

Comment

I’d caught up hearing about those changes in your life, but it is absolutely brilliant to see you back HERE on CVF. Huge welcome back!

Comment

A warm welcome to you TnAalesund and welcome back to CVF.
                  Congratulations with the new house and the daughter Madelen
                  Looking forward to see new pictures with your new camera.
                  Best wishes from
                  Bengt Domben

Comment

Welcome HOME TNAalesund.... so exiting and so happy (and honored) to welcome you home again.

Looking forward to seeing what we can learn from eachother in the future!
                    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
                    Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
                    Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Welcome home Torbjorn! I knew about Madelen, but not all the other stuff!!! Glad you are back!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X