Season's Greetings 2018/2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Thank you, Ombugge. Great display in Singapore!
      Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
      Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Happy new year and a great 2019 to all members
        best regards Thijs

Comment

A belated HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members

All the best Frank

Comment

Thank you, Thijs and Frank. May it be a good one for us all. (even the Brits - with Brexit stuffed into our ears morning, noon and night! )
            Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
            Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

So, how many of you wrote 2018 in the calendar by mistake this year.

For a change, I have so far written all entries in the Deck Logbook with the CORRECT year.

Happy New Year to everyone!
              With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
              Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Happy New Year ...and hanging out with you a while on "watch Captain reading CVF Live" was a huge pleasure - especially watching your expressions when you found my little poem reply to your earlier New Year Greeting!

Comment

I have not yet "thrown out" the Christmas from my home, how is the situation at your end?

Have the tree been thrown out yet?

Additionally, before we all bury this Christmas, show us your Christmas tree of 2018!

2018_01_11-Jaguar XJL-IMG_0454-EDIT by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Yes we did.
                    januari the 3th already.
                    for the simple reason that thursday Wesley picked up his truck and clean his truck inside and stif everything back in it, on thursday and friday, and i wold pock up the HC for cleaning and load everything back in on saterday and maybe sunday. Both we will be gone on monday, and than had Henny everything to do by herself.
                    best regards Thijs

Comment

I didn't have a Christmas Tree, and Lille Nisse has already departed on his sleigh along with my other traditional decorations such as the straw Goat and the snow globe (Gävle goat souvenir!).
                      By the way, I was pleased the actual Gävle goat survived this year

Comment

I threw out the remains of my Christmas tree only yesterday - but before I got it out the door, absolutely every single pine needle was left inside and on the floor, in the sofa, stuck curtains and what not.

I even found pine needles in my SHOES, which was in another room!

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
                          I threw out the remains of my Christmas tree only yesterday - but before I got it out the door, absolutely every single pine needle was left inside and on the floor, in the sofa, stuck curtains and what not.

I even found pine needles in my SHOES, which was in another room!
                          The most pretty Christmas tree EVER on the way out... this is the before and after shot, before defrocking it's decorations:

2019_01_13 Christmas OUT-IMG_3493 by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr

2019_01_13 Christmas OUT-IMG_3499-small by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                          X