Captains travel bLOG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captains travel bLOG: Returning to Khao Chang, Thailand. Part 4:5

Towards the night on the beach... what an amazing and calm moment. This is paradise, this resort is paradise.

2017_12_11 Kho Chang - IMG_5428-EDIT by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr

And what an amazing view and air to wake up to: straight from bed to swimming in the ocean.

2017_12_12 Kho Chang - Bua Yai -IMG_5435-EDIT by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr

2017_12_12 Kho Chang - Bua Yai -IMG_5438-EDIT by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr

2017_12_12 Kho Chang - Bua Yai -IMG_5443-EDIT by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr

Returning to the mainland:

2017_12_12 Kho Chang - Bua Yai -IMG_5450-EDIT by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr

2017_12_12 Kho Chang - Bua Yai -IMG_5452-EDIT by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr

2017_12_12 Kho Chang - Bua Yai -IMG_5462-EDIT by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr
    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Captains travel bLOG: Returning to Khao Chang, Thailand. Part 5:5

My colleague was not in the mood, or not a person that liked talking to people... not everybody does.

2017_12_12 Kho Chang - Bua Yai -IMG_5475-EDIT by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr

2017_12_12 Kho Chang - Bua Yai -IMG_5476-EDIT by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr

2017_12_12 Kho Chang - Bua Yai -IMG_5482-EDIT by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr

2017_12_12 Kho Chang - Bua Yai -IMG_5488-EDIT by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr

2017_12_12 Kho Chang - Bua Yai -IMG_5497-EDIT by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Wonderful and impressing pictures! And such a nice selection of ferries! I wonder if the captains have "their own" ferry or if they change often. Must be quite different to steer.
        Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Originally posted by Ralf__ View Post
          Wonderful and impressing pictures! And such a nice selection of ferries! I wonder if the captains have "their own" ferry or if they change often. Must be quite different to steer.
          Thank you so very much for your visit.

It is always fascinating for me to travel with ferries in other countries, especially in Thailand. This time I wasn't lucky and met a Captain who wanted to talk, but that's life.

I had so many questions to ask.

I have a small ( as i very big) dream of mine to travel around the world with my Captains license and make a documentary series about me trying to pilot many different types of passenger vessels around the world.

Comment

• Ralf__
            Ralf__ commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, that would be a good idea. Count myself in as regularly viewer!

Thank you so much Ralf for your very kind support!

As I write this, I would like to inform you all my dear CVF family, that all my bags are packed again and I'm heading out in the big world to learn, work, to meet new people and to broaden my mind.

I will be dropping by here as often as I possibly can, and I will do some videos along the way... and post them to my Youtube account (CaptainsVoyage). I was hoping to do some Youtube Live but haven't quite made it to 100 required subscribers yet.

I'm so super excited as usual. There is nothing I enjoy more in my life than to travel to exotic places and as best as I can, try to stay pretending like I live there.

2018_12_02 G7XM2-Trondheim-IMG_3376-edit by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr

Comment

Have a great trip in every way.
            I wish you a safe and good journey.
            Best wishes from Bengt Domben

Comment

Originally posted by DS Lyngen View Post
              Have a great trip in every way.
              I wish you a safe and good journey.
              Thank you very much for your kind words. It was perhaps NOT a good idea seeing a TV documentary about air-crashes, but I still pray for my safe return.

Comment

• Tommi
                Tommi commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, let's say that it's a good way to prepare oneself for things that never probably will happen... :-)

have a nice and save journey and needless to say , without a crash.
              enjoy every minut of it, the trip, not the crash.
              best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
                have a nice and save journey and needless to say , without a crash.
                enjoy every minut of it, the trip, not the crash.
                hahahahahahahaha.... I like your humour! Thank you so much for your kind greetings!

Comment

As always, wishing you safe travels, great experiences, wonderful times.

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                    As always, wishing you safe travels, great experiences, wonderful times.
                    Thank you very much Lady C, as usual I will always do my very best at staying safe, and at reporting LIVE or through videos. And pictures.

Different this time from previous time, is a spanking new MacBook Pro able to do videos on the run, as well as fast enough to edit images also.

Comment

Off to airport very soon - I found a way to do youtube LIVE, so I guess there might be a few appearances (as long as I do not chicken out). LOL

Comment

• janihudi
                        janihudi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Don't forget to enjoy the trip

All the best and have a good trip..

Frank

Comment

It all sounds great. Enjoy it - I know you will !
                        Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                        Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Our Captain has landed

Comment

Working...
                          X