No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday to members!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday, Dear Doris!!! Manymany happy returns of the day!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the nice birthday greetings to the "Norwegian league" (Svein, Jan-Olav and Oistein- tusen takk for bursdagshilsen) and, of course, Steve and Elizabeth best thanks that you have thought to me today.

Here, it is now a sunny evening.

Best wishes from Doris

Comment

Comment

I wish you a Happy Birthday Doris
          Best wishes from
          Bengt Domben

Comment

To Seagull/ Scotland and Asimut/ Tromsø many thanks for your good and personally wishes- that was the last birthday with a 4.. at the beginning…

Greetings from
            Doris

Comment

Just seen this Doris. A belated happy birthday to you, I hope you had a lovely day.

Regards
              Paul
              Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

Originally posted by Doris H View Post
                ... that was the last birthday with a 4.. at the beginning…
                Yes, I kind of worked that out
                But look, Asimut is already looking ahead with those 5 candles!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                  Yes, I kind of worked that out
                  But look, Asimut is already looking ahead with those 5 candles!!!!!

Thanks Paul and
                  in Germany we say: you're so young as you feel- in that sense I have the hope of many wonderful vacations in Norway or somewhere else in the world !!!

Best regards Doris

Comment

Doris- you're just a few months ahead of me.....did you have to remind me that this will be the last birthday with a "4" leading the way??? (Because I don't think I will live to be 400......)

I wonder if our dear Captain will tease us much, when some of "the Girls of CV" are in their 50's and he's still in his 30's.........Stop snickering, Big S...you're not that far behind us...

Comment

Originally posted by ehp View Post
                      Doris- you're just a few months ahead of me.....did you have to remind me that this will be the last birthday with a "4" leading the way??? (Because I don't think I will live to be 400......)

I wonder if our dear Captain will tease us much, when some of "the Girls of CV" are in their 50's and he's still in his 30's.........Stop snickering, Big S...you're not that far behind us...
                      In any case I will remenber you in October- but no matter whether with 40 or 50- women's power remains...

Greetings Doris

Comment

Hei Mr. Photoman,

happy birthday to you and best regards to Bergen and Norway!

Doris

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from a rainy Kristiansund!

(And E, I'm not snickering..., I'm thirtysixteen! )
                          "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

In Bergen, a giant Birthday Cake appears on Ulriken for Mr Photoman!!!

Comment

Happy birthday Photoman
                              Øistein

If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you...

Comment

And the next birthday today-
                                all the best wishes to you TDM99-
                                Bonne anniversaire Noel !!!

Best regards
                                Doris

Comment

Working...
                                X