No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday to members!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doris- you're just a few months ahead of me.....did you have to remind me that this will be the last birthday with a "4" leading the way??? (Because I don't think I will live to be 400......)

I wonder if our dear Captain will tease us much, when some of "the Girls of CV" are in their 50's and he's still in his 30's.........Stop snickering, Big S...you're not that far behind us...

Comment

Originally posted by ehp View Post
      Doris- you're just a few months ahead of me.....did you have to remind me that this will be the last birthday with a "4" leading the way??? (Because I don't think I will live to be 400......)

I wonder if our dear Captain will tease us much, when some of "the Girls of CV" are in their 50's and he's still in his 30's.........Stop snickering, Big S...you're not that far behind us...
      In any case I will remenber you in October- but no matter whether with 40 or 50- women's power remains...

Greetings Doris

Comment

Hei Mr. Photoman,

happy birthday to you and best regards to Bergen and Norway!

Doris

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from a rainy Kristiansund!

(And E, I'm not snickering..., I'm thirtysixteen! )
          "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

In Bergen, a giant Birthday Cake appears on Ulriken for Mr Photoman!!!

Comment

Happy birthday Photoman
              Øistein

If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you...

Comment

And the next birthday today-
                all the best wishes to you TDM99-
                Bonne anniversaire Noel !!!

Best regards
                Doris

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday to MR. Photoman

Happy Birthday to Noel!
                  With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                  Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Happy Birthday TDM99

Joyeux anniversaire Noel !
                    Øistein

If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you...

Comment

I missed your birthday Noel – but I hope you had a happy day!

Comment

Happy Happy Birthday to both Mr. Photoman and tdm99----sorry I'm late--I was away from a computer for 2 whole days!!!!

Hope you both had splendid celebrations and have many many more celebrations in the future!!!!

(and Sterkoder, I laughed out loud at your "thirty-sixteen"--I'm stealing that....)

Comment

Thanx all of you

I'm still in Oslo then, so not so much online, but I'm taking the night train home on the aug. 18th because I'm gonna visit the Costa Luminosa the day after in Bergen
                          I got over a thousand new photo's of aviation and over a thousand new photos of shipping, so it's much to see in the autumn

A couple new ones taken recently

View more photo's at my Flickr photostream blog

Comment

Thank you so much Tom for presenting those teasers...

I do love the way you chose to shoot the QM2 above: close to the water and with the mirror like effect of the calm ocean...! Perfect.

I also love the way the first image looks, of the Tide-ship!

I for one, will be really looking forward to seeing more from you in the months ahead!

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Happy Birthday to matdark!

Comment

Happy Birthday!!! Hooray!! And on a Friday, too!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X