Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday, DRILL BILL
    Øistein

If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you...

Comment

Happy Birthday Drill Bill.. enjoy your day and enjoy being a part of CV .....

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SENTENZA hope you had a lovely day ......

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

Happy birthday to you Jan Martin!!! May you have the best of days, as I know I will...., because I'll go to Kristiansand tonight :-)
            "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

• HurtigruteMartin
              HurtigruteMartin commented
              Editing a comment
              WOW. THAT is what I call a proper birthday gift. Give my regards to my beloved home-town. I`ll travel to Kristiansand next week for a long Christmas-vacation. Take good care of my city. And please celebrate me a little bit down there tonight......

GRATULER MED DAGEN MARTIN.
            JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE.

Comment

TO MARTIN
              MAY YOU HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

and

MANY HAPPY RETURNS
              Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
              Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

• HurtigruteMartin
                Editing a comment
                Thank you so very much wherrygirl. And WHAT a beautiful birtdaycard. It feels like I am able to walk right into this picture, to be a part of this beautiful nature. Thanks again

Happy birthday, Jan-Martin. Have a nice day.

...not the best weather up there, as i can see, but you will find a warm and cozy place!
              Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

• HurtigruteMartin
                Editing a comment
                Thank you so much, dear friend. It seems that your words was able to calm down the wild storm tonight. I had a great day at work with my very beloved handicapped people. The mood in my bus was very high. And the sports-activity tonight was filled with laughter and creative gifts and speaches. A more proper celebration will be when I go home to Kristiansand next week.........

Jan-Martin's birthday

PS.A bit of advice Martin: when leaving the bars and driving to home tonight,be careful;in this season the waters of Bodo harbour must be cool.

Comment

• HurtigruteMartin
                Editing a comment
                Hahaha.... (laugh)........... Thank you Yves. You know, I was actually at work all day. So I was driving the bus VERY careful, with a bunch of retarded people who wanted to celebrate me. So there was no time to any kind of bars....... But indeed a great day. And tonight tha storm has calmed down. So I had a walk in the dark nature covered with lightening snow. Millions of stars, and even the great "AURORA" was celebrating me this late evening. Wonderful.
                Last edited by HurtigruteMartin; December 5th, 2013, 04:47.

Routeplan and Traffic information - Changes in Schedule
              Ten Hurtigrute ships will be diverted to Bodø on Tuesday 3rd December 2013 on the occasion of HurtigruteMartin’s 50th Birthday.
              Celebrations will also take place aboard Polarlys which is currently docked in Harstad
              and anywhere and everywhere the CVF crew happen to be partying.

Comment

• HurtigruteMartin
                Editing a comment
                LOOOL :-) The AIS wessel-tracker will NEVER be the same after this. Thank you for bringing all my beloved ships to my birthdayparty. You should have seen my eyes when I was down at the harbour when all of the sudden 10 hurtigruter arrived almost at the same time. THANK you for your masterpiece of an creative birthdaycard, Cecilia. I wish I had only a small part of your fantasy and creativity......... THIS card made my day to a complete success. And thank for be such a good friend.......

A very warm and otherwise fantastic Happy Birthday goes to Jan-Martin!

Comment

• HurtigruteMartin
                Editing a comment
                THANK YOU dear friend Tommi. As you can read in my comments above. My day was indeed great. A quite unusual celebration. But very nice.

Belated happy birthday, Jan-Martin!
              Øistein

If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you...

Comment

Seagull supervises the all-important early stages of packing and gift-wrapping Yves birthday present!
                Last edited by Seagull; December 15th, 2013, 16:42.

Comment

YVES' BIRTHDAY? WELL!
                  MAY IT BE A VERY HAPPY DAY

WITH MANY HAPPY RETURNS
                  Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                  Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

happy birthday Yves,and many returns
                    best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...