Happy Birthday to members!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday to members!

Thanks, 'ombugge', 'yvneac' and Oistein...., I had a great day!!!

Yepp, 'ombugge'..., I'm now among the grown ups, and I can say what pleases me
    "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Happy Birthday Svein ! ! !

I hope that your day has been just fantastic - and that the next fifty years will be as wonderful as the first!

Comment

Thank you so much Tommi!!!
        My day has been one of the best although being at work.
        Now, my boss has given me the day off tomorrow (19. June) to go to Ålesund and meet 3 big cruiseships, so Wednesday will also be a great day.
        I've worked overtime to cover the hours, but I still had to get OK from my boss.
        Thanks again, it's great to be 50!!

Comment

a day to late,but happy birthday to you Svein.
          welcome in the club of 50
          best regards Thijs

Comment

Thank you so much Thijs!!

Comment

Big S has now also a big H.
              Wise people say, with 40 you begin to search the real important things of and with 50 you begin to find them.
              I wish you a lot of fun and great days with this task.
              Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Thanks, Ralf!
                You hit the nail directly on its head, but I started to find important things in life some years ago (just to be a little bit serious).
                And you are also correct, the serious and important things you now find in life are very nice to discover (in they are not on the final end of the lifeline).
                And you know what the common thing is to all the important stuff I've found or discovered...?
                Non are related to money or being things.

The important things in life are related between humans, and as the wife of a good, good friend said when I asked what he wanted for his 50th birthday yesterday...: Give away time! Be together!

She was so correct. Humans are not together anymore and see each other not as often as they should or did before. We berry ourselves in iPhone, iPad, laptop, pc or Mac activities..., and in the great picture, that's a loss.

The wifes answer resulted in me inviting my friend to go with me to NATO Tiger Meet in Ørland Saturday...., with his son of 13 who have only one goal in life; to be a fighter pilot.
                Raise your hand you who belive Saturday will be a great day

But maybe this was not what you ment by finding important things Ralf ?

Comment

I fully agree to the "time sharing project".

And i am glad that you're too old to become a fighter pilot yourself, because i don't like any of that war scenario. But that is more thing related, isn't it.

Spoken for myself, i have to search for three more years before starting to find something.

But i am also very happy to meet in real as many of our CV family as possible, even if it is only for a short time, like we did in K'sund.
                  Last edited by Ralf__; June 20th, 2013, 17:14.
                  Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

But i am also very happy to meet in real as many of our CV family as possible, even if it is only for a short time, like we did in K'sund
                    Agree, because it is meetings between humans, (not via any technical device), which no matter how short of a time makes a certain impact on us.
                    Because of that, I'm proud to be able to say I know someone in Stuttgart

Comment

Oh don't I feel awful.... but better late than never I always say, so a belated very Happy Birthday to you Svein.
                      Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

Oh thank you so much Paul!!!
                        You know, I'm in bed now about to go to sleep.
                        A life long friend of mine, who turned 50 Wednesday, will come to my house at 04:30 AM and we will set of for Ørland Main Air Station and NATO Tiger Meet 2013.
                        Despite the rain, Saturday will be a long but great day.
                        Fighters and other planes from 20 countries will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
                          Oh thank you so much Paul!!!
                          You know, I'm in bed now about to go to sleep.
                          A life long friend of mine, who turned 50 Wednesday, will come to my house at 04:30 AM and we will set of for Ørland Main Air Station and NATO Tiger Meet 2013.
                          Despite the rain, Saturday will be a long but great day.
                          Fighters and other planes from 20 countries will be there.
                          You are very welcome sir!
                          Oh boy! I wish I could be there at the tiger Meet. Hope you have a fantastic day out Svein!!
                          Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

I've uploaded a few images via Instagram to Facebook, so here is just a quick verbal report, as we are warming and drying up in the car:
                            At NTM 2013 we're swimming among the displayed aircraft. The clouds/rain showers are touching ground and the air is 100% saturated with moisture.
                            Nevertheless, the 8 o'clock ferry with us on board left 07:50, so we arrived the air station 45 minutes prior to gates opening.
                            That had nothing to say because we were let in the air station main gate and virtually had the displayed sircraft to our selves for an hour!!!! A planespotters wet dream :-)
                            Pictorial report to come as soon as I've edited my lot.

Comment

Happy Birthday Fjordtroll

Comment

Originally posted by Asimut View Post
                                Happy Birthday Fjordtroll
                                Thank you Asimut!

Comment

Working...
                                X