X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday to:
    Sterkoder, retarder and jonna
    Ĝistein

If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you...

Comment

Comment

Guess you are on your way to the airshow!! Have so much fun today, Sterkoder!!!

Comment

Happy birthday also from Stuttgart! I am sure you are having a pleasant day!!
          Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Comment

Happy Birthday Sterkoder!

Glad your flight to Paris went well and that you arrived safely!

Have fun, enjoy and bring us a great report!
              With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
              Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Thank you all!!!
                Who would've thought I'd spend my 46th birthday in Paris on top of the Eiffel Tower, walking along Champs-Elyssé and attending the airshow at the legendary Le Bourget Airport....
                "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Paris Airshow - wow, then I'm sure it was THE best birthday you could have!

Remember Le Bourget from waay back when terminals were reasonably sized and cozy.

You sound a wee bit dazed from all the impressions and the airplane music...

Comment

Thank you so much, HJ!!!

Dazed...? Well, what I'm dazed about is the frenchmen and their attitude towards tourists.
                    Someone must've used too large words when describing Paris earlier in history.
                    I'd much rather go back to Rome and Italy...., even with a smile on my face...

The aerial- and static display at PAS and the organizing around that was great though, but also at Le Bourget; if I met someone interested in people and smiling, it was either a U.S. pilot or another tourist....

Enough moaning!!!

I had an over all great week-end

Comment

I see that today we have another birthday aboard CV!

Happy Birthday Orionboy!

Best wishes from the North Devon department of Captains Voyage!
                      Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

Happy Birthday

Orionboy
                        Ĝistein

If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you...

Comment

Don't know at all if your nick has anything to do with the great Lockheed design, but anyway:

Have a nice day, and congratulations to you from Kristiansund!!

Comment

Oh, yes, haven't had the time to visit for tooooo many days...:

Belated Happy Birthday anyway!

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

'SaintsFCFan':

As a birthday might be a strong point of light in the darkness of life you've let us all into the last couple of days....., I will very much, and strongly, wish you a happy birthday as possible!!!

Svein

Comment

SaintsFCFan....

I also wish you all the best for the day, even though I know and feel the pain you are in at the moment. If there is anything that we can do to make it easier for you, we are all here to support you in these trying times. You are in our prayers, and you are in our mind.

Stay strong.

Without being too much of a Christian or 'religious' person, there is a saying I have been told often over the past few years, a saying which I found some comfort in: If God did not think you could handle this, he would not have put you through all these sorrows and trials of life.

You remain in my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                                X