No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday to members!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday to Erik, and may you have a great day!!!!
    "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

This way to the PARTY!!!!!!!!

Have a great day whatever you’re doing!!!!!!

Comment

TO EIRIK

I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A REALLY GREAT DAY
        ON YOUR BIRTHDAY

Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
        Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

A delayed birthday greeting to Eirik

Comment

Having been away for work for so long, I would like to take this opportunity to wish EIRIK a belated happy birthday.
            With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
            Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Hello and goodmorning sunshine.may you have a perfect birthday today Cecilia.

congratulations to you

best regards Thijs

Comment

TO CECILIA
                MAY YOU HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

I wish you a very Happy Birthday,Cecilia

Comment

To my dear Cecilia: May you have the best of days!!!

I wish you all the best, and a happy birthday from Kristiansund!

Told Vilde you had your birthday today, and she asked me to say hello from her.

A huge hug from me!!
                    Last edited by Sterkoder; April 16th, 2011, 18:24.
                    "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

BIRTHDAY GREETINGS FROM SINGAPORE!!!

Since I don't have the ability to put up all sorts of fancy "smiles", I'll just add in another Seagull logo seen at Batam today:

Best wishes and many happy returns to the ever roving Seagull!!!

Comment

Darling friend---you know you share this special day with my favorite man on the planet!!!!

I hope YOU have a WONDERFUL day and the greatest year EVER!!!!!!!

Tons of love from ALL of us here in Middle-Of-Nowhere, Georgia!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ombugge View Post
                          BIRTHDAY GREETINGS FROM SINGAPORE!!!

Since I don't have the ability to put up all sorts of fancy "smiles", I'll just add in another Seagull logo seen at Batam today:
                          Best wishes and many happy returns to the ever roving Seagull!!!
                          Not to blow your bubble, but that does look like a whale fluke to me....

Anyhow, the most important is to wish one of our first ladies a happy birthday!

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Lady C!
                          With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                          Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Happy Birthday Lady C

Øistein

If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you...

Comment

thanks Cecilia,for the pie that we got delevered by you

it taste great,but to much for me alone,so i shared it

many thanks
                              best regards Thijs

Comment

CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YUMMY…WOW…YUMMY!!!!!!!!!

And I had seagulls…and such special smilies…and caring thoughts that made me happy-cry…
                                What a family….thank you, thank you, thank you so very very much.

Two extra special mentions for two extra special people – to dear Vilda for her Hello all the way from Kristiansund! – and to E’s AJ…who I have a feeling I might not even have passed on a “have a great day” to earlier, did I?…ummmmm, AJ, blame your Mom for totally distracting me with all that girlie prom-preparation stuff, and I hope you had a brilliant day. (Oh and you must support that other birthday boy, driver Paul di Resta in the F1….we Aries have to stick up for each other!)

Well, what did I get up to? No I didn’t get up to any ship spotting on my birthday.

But you know, I think I must have had our Captain somewhere in my mind all day long, because I seem to have had a pakarang-themed day – Thai Restaurant, going to a photographic exhibition, and even grabbing a coffee at Starbucks later in the afternoon!

(Pakarang and Ombugge….something extra for you two later…watch this space…….)

Comment

Working...
                                X