X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish you a Happy Birthday,Sigve

Comment

Have a great Birthday Ivy!
      Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IVY!!!!!

"IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Comment

Happy Birthday to Ivy

Øistein

If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you...

Comment

I little song by a person, which has also birthday today and a nice video about these great times we are allowed to experience:

http://youtu.be/GMk208Op1Jc

Have a very nice day, Ivy!
              Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Oh what a lovely display, thank you so much, all of you. Beautiful garland of flowers, yummy cakes, Seagull listening to Bird who's joyfully singing his heart out amidst gorgeous spring colours, (how did you know that green was my favourite colour!?), a long line of waving smiley faces and being sung to by Chris Rea.
                Just great!
                Last edited by wherrygirl; March 4th, 2011, 14:40.
                Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Happy Birthday, Ivy!! From the Shreveport Regional Airport- I'm on the way back to Georgia!!! Have a LOVELY day!!!!!

Comment

happy birthday to you, young girl

may you have a wunderfull day

best regards Thijs

Comment

Happy Birthday Ivy
                      I wish you a great day

Comment

And more! Elizabeth, Thijs and Bengt - thank you very much.
                        Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                        Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Ivy Birthday?

Happy Birthday Ivy!
                          With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                          Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

i am a bit late with Birthday wishes, but hope you had a lovely day Ivy.

At Birthday time we often think of all the years gone by
                            The things we did or didn't do and all the reasons why
                            At Birthday time we have a chance to also make new plans
                            To do the things we didn't do simply " lies in our own hands " ( i had this published in a verse book many years ago )
                            Last edited by kiki42; March 6th, 2011, 13:10. Reason: added name

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

I'm also late, but cannot miss sending a belated greeting to our
                              Queen of Puzzle solvers.

Hope my last one didn't interfere with the celebrations though??

Comment

Originally posted by kiki42 View Post

At Birthday time we often think of all the years gone by
                                The things we did or didn't do and all the reasons why
                                At Birthday time we have a chance to also make new plans
                                To do the things we didn't do simply " lies in our own hands "
                                Oh, I LIKE this, Kiki!! THANKS for sharing it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X