Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pedro

Øistein

If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you...

Comment

Happy birthday pedro!!!!!

Comment

johsuth12 has been a member of CV for a while, but we haven't been lucky enough to hear from him/her as of yet: nevertheless, he/she is still a part of our family and registered as having a birthday today:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY johsuth12
        With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

johsuth12

Øistein

Comment

And then, Happy Birthday to Asimut!

With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
            Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
              And then, Happy Birthday to Asimut!

Yay--hooray--happy birthday, Asimut!!!!!!!!! Hope it's a good one!!!!!

Comment

Asimut

Øistein

Comment

Comment

Thank you all for the birthday greetings.There has been a great day so far with the visit of the family to drink coffee, eat some cake and discuss some of the world's problems.

Thank you Doris for the picture,I can almost see my home in the picture.
                    Best wishes from
                    Bengt Domben

Comment

Originally posted by Asimut View Post
                      Thank you all for the birthday greetings.There has been a great day so far with the visit of the family to drink coffee, eat some cake and discuss some of the world's problems.
                      Bengt- what are you doing discussing PROBLEMS on your birthday?????

Comment

Originally posted by ehp View Post
                        Bengt- what are you doing discussing PROBLEMS on your birthday?????
                        Oh,you now when family comes together,espesially when it is a long time since last time,there will always be something to discuss,and I love this moments when the hole family is together and we can talk about everything, although if it on my birthday.
                        Best wishes from
                        Bengt Domben

Comment

Even if the day is about to go over in evening and end, let me still congratulate you so much with your day...., and I hope the day has been perfect!!!!!!!!!
                          "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Originally posted by Asimut View Post
                            Thank you Doris for the picture,I can almost see my home in the picture.
                            Next time in October when I'm aboard the MS Lofoten I'll wave to your home!
                            Greetings og hilsen fra Doris

Comment

I know I’m a day late for your birthday, Bengt, but I’m happy to hear you had a lovely day with your family. Thank you for another year of sharing your images of Tromsø with us.

Comment

'Harald Jarl'...., finally..., the day has come (according to the CV calendar anyway): A big hug from me and may you have a day of your lifetime!
                                Congratulations to you from me here in Kristiansund!!!!!!!
                                "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Working...
                                X