No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday to members!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday to Seagull from Singapore.
    Since we don't see many of that kind here, this is a hungry friend in Aalesund:

He/she will be waiting to great you at your next visit.

Comment

Happy Birthday to PILOTDANE!!!

As a special treat, here is links to specs for the worlds most powerful tug:

http://www.shipoftheyear.com/ship-of...-the-designer/

http://www.ship-technology.com/projects/far-samson/

For your enjoyment, after the celebrations. There should be enough new technology on this vessel to satisfy anybody.

Comment

Happy Birthday to Seagull.
        Øistein

If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you...

Comment

And the crowd goes wild as the smoke plume from her birthday cake lights covers Europe and closes air spaces now also across Poland....

I'm so sorry Lady C, I just couldn't help it but I know you know how well I meant it....

All my most happiest birthday wishes for a great new year goes to you as I say thank you so very much for all the good times in the year past that we have shared.

Happy Birthday!
          With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
          Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Many Happy returns of the Day to you Pilotdane
            Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
            Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Happy Birthday, Seagull. I went to the Transport Museum yesterday and look what I found:

A Blackpool Tram
              Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
              Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

A happy day to you, Cecilia!!!

From a friend in Kristiansund.
                "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Cecilia, Happy Birthday to you!

Have a great day Seagull, may you enjoy all that you have planned for this day!

All the best from Steve.
                  Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

Also Happy Birthday to Pilotdane!

You did not show up on my Birthday radar, so sorry if i am a day late in wishing you a happy birthday. I hope you had a great day.

All the best from Steve in Devon.
                    Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

happy birthday to you Cecilia.
                      best regards Thijs

Comment

A VERY BIG thank you to you all for so many good and special Birthday Wishes!

I’m overwhelmed really . . . even when I was young my birthday was not usually a big occasion in my family, and when I became a member of this CaptainsVoyage family I did not mention the date at first .

But I have to admit 16 April is an interesting date – the day after the Thai New Year celebrations, the day after the first closure of British airspace, the day after the Titanic sank . . . as well as the day on which the Royal Yacht Britannia was launched!

This last fact came to mind on seeing that ship yesterday as I headed to Leith for my Birthday lunch. No, pakarang, it was a seafood restaurant, so escargots were not on the menu .
                        But I drank a toast to you all. Thank you for ensuring that my birth-date has eventually found a continuing place on the CVF celebration calendar! .

Comment

Ralf---Isn't May 3 your birthday????
                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY RALF!!!!!

Comment

We have some good detectives here...
                            And some of them are indiscrete...

Thank you, Elisabeth.
                            Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Seagull performing a track inspection
                              before the CVF Party Tram departs for
                              Ralf’s Birthday Celebration!

Comment

Happy Birthday to you Ralf!

Best wishes for a great day and a good year ahead.

From Steve in Devon.

Comment

Working...
                                X