Happy Birthday to members!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and just to round off the day:
    Once more a Very Merry Birthday to you Sterkoder!

Comment

Happy birthday Svein.
      Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

Happy birthday svein. We will pass k-sund on southbound finnmarken in two weeks. Maybe we can have a meet and greet, if she will stop long enough. We can meet on facebook before.
        Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Thank you all, for your birthday greetings

Ralf:
          Finnmarken is southbound 1. July. I might be occupied with the taking over of my daughters appartement that week-end. The appartement will be officially handed over on the 1. July. She's moving to Trondheim to start a two year education at the Norwegian School of Photography. She wants to be a photographer... Can you imagine that?

"IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Well done, papa! Good education. And you will learn a lot, too. So of course this will be a busy day. Any ships in port, which i shall take pictures of, while you are absent? To have a morning cup of coffee in trondheim will be too early, i guess. Say hello to your daughter and introduce her to j-o. I bet they could have amazing photo trips together.

Comment

Goooooood evening Kristiansund!

A very happy birthday to you my dear friend, big S, Sterkoder!

May your day be filled with love, cakes, laughs, candles, balloons and whatever pleases you. From this day on, and into the eternal future, I wish you all the happiest and best of years to come!
              With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
              Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Just logging in, folks. not been here for a little while! Hope all are well.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Cobb View Post
                  Just logging in, folks. not been here for a little while! Hope all are well.
                  Welcome inside Paul - nice to see that you are (hopefully) doing well. Take good care and you are always welcome back to us here!

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

• Paul Cobb
                    Paul Cobb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Many thanks, JOS. Good to know there are old friends to look in on.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Captain!!!

Comment

• nari
                      nari commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Happy Birthday Captain!! I'm usually late with wishes for all you Northern Hemisphere folk. Celebrate with some Aquavit?

Happy birthday Jan Olav.
                    Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

Happy birthday Jan Olav
                      Øistein

If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you...

Comment

Best gratulations to Captain JO!

Comment

Happy birthday J- O and many happy returns
                          best regards Thijs

Comment

Thank you so very much Seagull for that most amusing and wonderful cartoon! Loved it - off course. So inventive!

Thank you all so much for the greetings as well, Ralf, nari, PoloUK, Oistein, Tommi and janihudi!

Thank you all very much - my birthday was a work day, and a busy one too. Lots of motorcycles and tourists to sell tickets to.

I managed however to bake and make a cake for my crew, and serve them some ice cream. Strange tradition, the birthday "boy" has to serve the cake and trimmings.

You probably saw the cake on Instagram: the one who looked like it had fallen of Thijs truck and tried salvaged... but despite the train wreck of a cake, it was actually delicious if I may say so.

Comment

Working...
                            X