• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie

I will delete later but today...
    Adieu CABU Adieu WOLINSKI
    They were a part of my own history.

It's a sad day for the free word, it's a sad day for drawers, it's a sad day for journalism and freedom of speach.

In my thoughts....., JE SUIS CHARLIE
    "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

• yvneac
      yvneac commented
      Editing a comment
      In this sad day I remember a quotation of your former prime minister after Utoya:
      "The answer to the attacks must be more democraty,more openness,more humanity"
      Hope French people will be as pertinent as Norwegians were.

Yves, no reason to delete. Please will you let it remain?
    Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
    Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

I'm echoing Ivy’s words, Yves. The only French friends I have are here on CVF, and have been so much in my thoughts.
      And this is a sad day for all everywhere who value free speech and harmony.

Comment

I am afraid and angry at the same time. Please let us continue to support freedom, friendliness and frienship over all borders. It is the only possibility to isolate such people.
        Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Afraid and angry is pretty much what I feel also. And sad, so sad. I also grew up on Cabu's drawing and Charlie Hebdo and I feel I have lost old friends, and there is a feeling of loss far beyond that, which I am still unable to put into words. I am moved beyond tears by the manifestations of emotion in France and also from all over the world, but I'm also frightened by what is coming next. Very fitting to remind here the attitude of Norway after the horrendous killings in Oslo and Utoya. I hope, I really hope we (as a nation) will be able to react with as much dignity.
          MS Lofoten April 2006, March 2012, Feb 2013. MS Polarlys Dec 2010. MS Fram Feb 2009, Sep 2011.
          Upcoming : MS Fram Dec 2013, MS Lofoten Sep 2014
          My travelblog : http://voyageterremer.blogspot.com. Hurtigruten, Antarctica, Svalbard, Norway (and other places...).

Comment

Nothing to add to this article of Michel Serres.

Comment

People may have different views and thoughts about things in the world, but this is definitely not a way to solve any problem.

Comment

We,ve learned one thing..., or two: fanatic muslims, or as I want to call'em; terrorists, are affraid of a pencil and don't have humour.
                This lead me to think:

Let's say, for the sake of discussion, that the terrorists win. Let's say they become rulers of the World. WHAT DO THEY WANT?
                If they are so (F-word) fed up with the way "we" live our life and the way the free world are organized, HOW DO THEY WANT THE WORLD TO BE ORGANIZED?

How can the terrorists and their leaders even think that the World nead braindead leaders???
                "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Tonight i am danish.

Comment

Direct English text from Danmark TV 2: http://nyhederne.tv2.dk/2015-02-14-u...know-right-now

Comment

Working...
                    X