Members not seen for a while

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleted post by self.
    Last edited by Sterkoder; February 9th, 2011, 02:00.
    "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

i have been wondering what happened to Gisela, we joined CV about the same time and often kept in touch, but i haven't had any replies from her since last September. I often wonder how she is, but it is very difficult to find out the reasons members are no longer on the site.

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

I'm really happy markjd has signed on again!
        With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Re: Members not seen for a while

It has been a while since I have noticed Steve B being active on here.
          Anybody know how he is fairing???

Comment

Yes, I've been concerned, too, Ombugge. His last post said he was having problems having had to up the medication. I have wondered whether to email him, but I don't like to "chase". At the same time, I want him to know that he's missed, because in the past he's been such an active member.
            Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
            Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Hello Ivy and Ombugge, firstly thanks for your concerns, and secondly sorry for not being around or popping in more often than i have. I am still struggling a bit at the moment with medication, i am seeing my neurologist again in a couple of weeks and will have a chat with him about changing to something else. Also over the last few weeks i have been struggling a lot with the dreaded depression. Really horrible thing that just keeps on hitting me at the moment. That on top of everything else is making it so hard for me to find interest in anything at the moment. I am hoping a change of medication will improve things so that i can get back to somesort of normality.

I am very glad though to see that all the familiar faces are still on here, i look forward to joining in the fun once again, hopefully in the near future. In the meantime, keep the CVF flag flying!

All the best, Steve.
              Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

Steve, so very good to hear from you. Hang on in there, friend, you know that we're all here for you. I hope that something can be done about the medication to improve that side of it - that in itself will help to lift the black dog on your shoulder. And we badly need you back on What Place is This! Tune in when you can.
                I'm mailing you something I once scribbled when I was right down there.
                Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Dear Steve.B,

I do also wish you a speedy recovery and always pray for your healths betterment in the near future. As I tend to have discovered myself, I don't think life is supposed to be free of some kind of medical issue any longer. As you, I'm also struggling with my medications and complications they give... but, I'm not going to complain if I wake up in the morning and can stand on my own feet.

Hope to see you around again as soon as you feel better.
                  With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                  Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve.B View Post
                    Hello Ivy and Ombugge, firstly thanks for your concerns, and secondly sorry for not being around or popping in more often than i have. I am still struggling a bit at the moment with medication, i am seeing my neurologist again in a couple of weeks and will have a chat with him about changing to something else. Also over the last few weeks i have been struggling a lot with the dreaded depression. Really horrible thing that just keeps on hitting me at the moment. That on top of everything else is making it so hard for me to find interest in anything at the moment. I am hoping a change of medication will improve things so that i can get back to somesort of normality.

I am very glad though to see that all the familiar faces are still on here, i look forward to joining in the fun once again, hopefully in the near future. In the meantime, keep the CVF flag flying!

All the best, Steve.
                    So glad to see you checking in Steve, it's always noticeable when a CV family member hasn't been on for a while.
                    Although I don't suffer from depression myself, I have seen how badly it can affect a person. All I can say is I am thinking of you my friend!
                    I do know about the medication part though, mine has me all over the place at times never knowing what I'll be like the next day. It's a pain in the a**.
                    I hope to see you back in the swing of it very soon Steve.
                    Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

I want to welcome you back, Steve, whenever you're ready. All the best to you!!!
                      "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Thank you all again for your comments, and sorry i have not replied sooner.

Well, my head seems to be functioning a little clearer at the moment, and i feel able to do some posting. I guess i have tons to catch up on. So whilst my brain is sorta functioning normally, i guess i bet get on with it!

Feels good to be back!
                        Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

Hey Steve - great to hear from you.

It's good to know you're back - really hope things stay stable.
                          Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

Thank you, Mark. A bit of stability sounds good with me! i am even feeling the urge to wander on down to a certain puzzle thread, so things cannot be too bad at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve.B View Post
                              Thank you, Mark. A bit of stability sounds good with me! i am even feeling the urge to wander on down to a certain puzzle thread, so things cannot be too bad at the moment.
                              Go for it. Ombugge has us lost in the Pacific Rim at the moment!! We need rescuing.
                              Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by PoloUK View Post
                                Go for it. Ombugge has us lost in the Pacific Rim at the moment!! We need rescuing.
                                Lol, after just looking at the latest offering from Ombugge i feel you maybe looking in the wrong direction for rescue! But i am certainly going to give it a go.

Comment

Working...
                                X