Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody's General photo thread.

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
    .....but the downside of crossing a point away from the list is that 2 new ones come on it.
    Absolutely agree on that one!

And yes, great night photos of a famous landmark!
    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

What do you see here???:

Yes, I know it is a cloud in front of the sun, but let your creative juices flow.

Comment

Originally posted by ombugge View Post
        What do you see here???:

Yes, I know it is a cloud in front of the sun, but let your creative juices flow.
        My take is Sweden "upside down" and a little on the side.

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

On 'Fathers Day' a couple of weeks ago, I got roses from my two girls.
          Now they have dried out and died (the roses) , but in the late afternoon light, under a 100mm Macro lence, I find them somewhat beautiful still...

Last edited by Sterkoder; December 7th, 2012, 08:18. Reason: Had to point out that it was the roses which died....
          "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Dear Sterkoder,

I agree very much... these are two really beautiful shots, also because of the special warm light in the images also.

- and, it was VERY SUITABLE to see this today, because today, HM the KING of Thailand is celebrating his 85th birthday, and with that, December 5th is also Thailand's father's day!

Comment

Magnificent afternoon light on those flovers. Now you just have to find the method to nail focus just on the right spot and you'll be making glorious macro masterpices.

Comment

What do you see here???:

Since my imagination ran away with my raideers in your last "puzzle", I am out using my imagination again.

I have seen your image several times the last couple of days. And I actually see TWO very different sceneries.

The first I saw in your image, was a sea-bird fying away with a "baby-bird" in his beak.

But when I saw this image agaim tonight, I all of a sudden was a spectator in a skating-arena watching the pairs magic figure.sktaing dance

Comment

Originally posted by Tommi View Post
                  Magnificent afternoon light on those flovers. Now you just have to find the method to nail focus just on the right spot and you'll be making glorious macro masterpices.
                  Thanks!
                  I specially found it hard to get a proper focus point in that #109/1 picture. Any tips...?

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
                    Dear Sterkoder,

I agree very much... these are two really beautiful shots, also because of the special warm light in the images also.

- and, it was VERY SUITABLE to see this today, because today, HM the KING of Thailand is celebrating his 85th birthday, and with that, December 5th is also Thailand's father's day!
                    Thanks, J-O!
                    December 5th is a rather special day then; Thailand's father's day and my daughters birthday...

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
                      My take is Sweden "upside down" and a little on the side.
                      I have tried to turn the picture upside down and in that case the sun is shining in Norway.
                      If we are looking for a map likeness, wouldn't this look more like two island off the coast of Europe???
                      Last edited by ombugge; December 7th, 2012, 12:33.

Comment

Originally posted by HurtigruteMartin View Post
                        Since my imagination ran away with my raideers in your last "puzzle", I am out using my imagination again.

I have seen your image several times the last couple of days. And I actually see TWO very different sceneries.

The first I saw in your image, was a sea-bird fying away with a "baby-bird" in his beak.

But when I saw this image agaim tonight, I all of a sudden was a spectator in a skating-arena watching the pairs magic figure.sktaing dance
                        That is certainly an imaginative interpretation. Any better???

Comment

That is certainly an imaginative interpretation. Any better???
                          Yes. I see sky, clouds and something looking like sun.
                          Am I wrong?

Comment

What do you see here???:

uk with ireland,wild thought of creative juice flow
                            best regards Thijs

Comment

Yes, Thijs...., you're correct. Now that you've mentioned what you see, I can not see anything else

Comment

i had also made a kind of image like that,but i missed scotland at it.
                                this one is complete
                                best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X