• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• janihudi
    started a topic Ditjes en Datjes of JANIHUDI

Ditjes en Datjes of JANIHUDI

although there is for almost everything a threat here on CV,but some times
    i just don't know were to place a image.
    so i place them here.

2011-9-13
    i had to pick up a 20'ft container for the v Goch museum,
    uhh, paintings in a standart container.
    weird
    buti had to unload luchboxes near schiphol airport.
    at a depot of the v goch museum for there souvenirshop
    200 cartons x 36 lunchboxes each makes 7200 lunchboxes.
    so this is how they look like.

i got the weirdest things in the containers.

• wherrygirl
    replied
    Originally posted by Ralf__ View Post
    Ivy will remember the scenery... if i remember right, we did not exactly pass the remagen bridge, but quite nearby we followed the river rhine and had our coffee on the hill terrace.
    Yes, Ralf. How well I remember it all. In fact, as I was browsing Thijs' photos I came to #437.2 and for a moment it took me back to when we were driving along the road towards the Loreley Rock on the other side of the Rhine. Of course, the cliffs were much lower in Thijs' image, but there is something about the straight section of road and the way the river sweeps round to the left in the distance which seemed so familiar. Very happy days!
    I do enjoy these photos of the logging trips in Germany, partly because they are interesting in themselves and also because they show so much of the forestry areas and remind me of our lovely trips in the Black Forest.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    wel , maybe another time for me.
    it seems that we came there on regular basis

• pakarang
    replied
    Originally posted by janihudi View Post
    Bad luck today.
    had to discharge a container in Pfungstadt Germany and then i would be nearby the Bernd Rosemeyer memorial site. Just needed a little detour.
    bit what the heck ,just go.
    darn, parking place was closed for road works at the roadside.
    always wanted to visit there in the time i was away the whole week. But no the camera with me that time and when do so i wasn't there. Now i had it with me ,since years i'm in the neigberhood and it.s closed.
    darn ddarn darn
    Unlucky timing.... but so typical. Similar ting also happen to me, I go somewhere and when I get there, something prevents me from doing what I came for.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    Bad luck today.
    had to discharge a container in Pfungstadt Germany and then i would be nearby the Bernd Rosemeyer memorial site. Just needed a little detour.
    but what the heck ,just go.
    darn, parking place was closed for road works at the roadside.
    always wanted to visit it there in the time that i was away for the whole week. But not the camera with me that time and when do so i wasn't there. Now i had it with me ,since years i'm in the neigberhood and it.s closed.
    darn darn darn
    Last edited by janihudi; June 27th, 2018, 21:35.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    I'm thinking about to visit it there , but then again, i'm tginking about a lot of places to go there sometime.

But driving near the river is such a joy, not the stress as driving over the highway.

No days extra holiday, but wxtra money for the new Highway Cruiser. Spent thousends of euros for extras as factory accesoires.

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    Yes Germany is such a nice Country to drive through.
    For the landscapes and buildings, not as much for the way how to drive.

• Ralf__
    replied
    Ivy will remember the scenery... if i remember right, we did not exactly pass the remagen bridge, but quite nearby we followed the river rhine and had our coffee on the hill terrace. 72 hours per week... that is quite a lot and hopefully gives you some days extra holiday.

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    The landscapes are beautiful: green and full of plants, trees and colours... and lots of castles and other historical buildings.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

bad images,but 2 lane road ,lots of traffic ,heavy camera, not ideal.

at top of the image at the red line is Cologne.
    now you have the idea where i was.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

no parking places for trucks there

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

the main reason to take this road back, i would pass the bridge heads remains of the Remagen Bridge

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    after loading i went down to the river Rhine and follow it till Bonn

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    now i don't have GE ,dont know what this is neither

same satelite image,but zoomed out.

thats al i can do

we should load the logs at Rheinbrohl, just at the bottem of the image beside the rhein, that was given to us from the ranger, but the log truck didn't wanted to load us there. it was in the village itself between childerns and cars. so they load us at number 1

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    had a busy week this week,went Monday morning 5am came back Friday evening 8.30pm

log trips

well just 2 loads

Monday load 2 containers Marl Germany
    bring them in 2 trips to Venlo. and that was day 1. powercut at loading places with bone meal
    stayed in Venl owith collegeas

Tuesday pick up in Duisburg and load that one with logs near Cassel Germany
    drove till Zolder Belgium.
    Wednesday drop of there pick up one antwerp and drop that one in rotterdam. pick up there one for discharge in Venlo

drop that one in Rotterdam and pick up 2 boxes for Voerde Germany ,drop them there and pick one up in duisburg
    and went to Haussen Germany.
    drop that at 7pm again in Antwerp and stayed there.
    Friday to Rotterdam pick up one ,discharge the potatoes in Naaldwijk ,change that in Rotterdam,
    and went to Venlo again to discharge grapes.
    and from there to home . 72,5 hours that week,more than 3300km
    which is a lot for my regular work.
    but i like this

yellow line is to loading place
    1= loading place
    red line back to Antwerp
    pink line = north of that line are images of

the damn thing is i can't get goole earth on the laptop anymore.
    google now the place, go to satelite image and thats it.
    i'm on windows explorer

Leave a comment:

Working...
X