Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wherrygirl
    replied
    Thijs, those dahlia photos show what a glorious display it must all be. For me the prettiest picture overall is the one showing several blossoms, #366. But for the individual flowers I enjoy those flame coloured ones - that at #369.2 with its jagged petal edges is like a real fire. And that blue one is unusual, I like it.
    Is it possible to take a photo of the whole dahlia show, or wouldn't they all fit in?
    Where did I have that soup? Was that it at Ralf's B&B in 2012? That was very good.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    well it's all Germany for me Ralf,the best thing i like of Germany,besides You is there food.
    i made the soup today,Ivy know this soup aswel.

Leave a comment:

• Ralf__
    replied
    Originally posted by janihudi View Post
    the october fest weeks at the German stores in Holland.
    needless to say that i had to shopping.

Such fun to see, which products they sell as "typical Octoberfest", which means Munich food. These Pretzels are not those of the fest, Curry snackers are typical for the Western countries and Berlin, Maultaschen from Stuttgart and Thüringer from... well, Thüringen.
    That made my smile of the day!

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    the giant

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    the dahlia's are still gooing great.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    the october fest weeks at the German stores in Holland.
    needless to say that i had to shopping.

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    That is what I call huge a55 anchors.... (another useless comment from me)

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    i have walked around them,but nowhere was the weight welded on them.so don't really know the weight.

how do they test them,pulling them with a tug and look how much rpm they are running before they drag them over the seabed?

• ombugge
    commented on 's reply
    I guess those are 40 t. Stevemanta anchors. Used for really heavy mooring. I have been involved with testing holding power up to 550 t. on this type of anchors when one slipped with spectacular result. We added 120 t. clump weight to the array to obtain the required test tension.

• janihudi
    replied
    and now i don't have a small car ,but which way i turn them,they just didn't fit in to the car,so the next time a bring a little trailer with me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X