Ditjes en Datjes of JANIHUDI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ditjes en Datjes of JANIHUDI

and they are gonna help me to make it more coleurfull.

best regards Thijs

Comment

and as usualy i got some help from little gardners,which i don't like.

best regards Thijs

Comment

You should welcome the little helper - it'll eat up the slugs for you. When I first came to live here there were plenty of toads in my garden. At night you would hear the soft slap of their bodies against the path as they moved about and if you went outside you had to be careful you did not tread on one. I found a very small baby toad once, it was an unbelievable colour, the warm orange shade of an autumn leaf. But for some reason they all died out after a few years.
        Your garden is going to look great when you've planted all those flowers, Thijs, especially now you've done all the other work. Ee-ee-eee, he's champion! That little butterfly - does it whirl round? They sell some in a shop up the town and always have them outside on the pavement with several other things, they're quite fun.
        Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
        Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

yes the butterfly is whirling around the green pole,powerd by solarcells,but his colors are faded away,he just white now.

toad's and frogs enough here i have to watch out when i walk with indy,i have flatten many in the dark.
          and a lot are drowend or frozen to dead in the watertub below the elephant,scoop up 20 deads weeks ago,
          i even made a stairs for them so they can get out.
          slugs i have many way to many.
          best regards Thijs

Comment

and i didn't came home last night.
            but then again i missed this.
            after picking up the containers i drove to my spottingplace at the ''delta'',for a quick fiew at the waterfront.
            and saw this.

ha, a young couple in love forget the handbrake

wel ,i thought they had luck there,there are concreteblocks in front of the car,so he won't go further that that.

btw,the time here was 11.00pm
            best regards Thijs

Comment

then 1 of the people saw me standing there and came up to me.
              hello do you know what's going on there?
              no i said,but someone forgot the handbrake.
              no someone drove into the water,and is still in his car and won't come out of it.
              but we called the resceunumber and all 3 are coming but we don't know when.
              so i drove to the waterfront a switch my lights on

he, the same car as mine,even the color,but it issn't mine,mine is in the workshop for repairs.

do you heave a rope,we make it at the backside of the truck and pull him out.they diddn't.
              wel we can use my tensioning belts.
              thinking how to make them at the car,because we had to go into the water,and i can't go, through my feet and diddn't have extra shoes in the truck at this moment.
              so what to do,but we had to hurry he was about 30 minutes already in the water.
              but then arrive the ambulance a few minutes later the police and the firetruck,so problem solved for us.
              they made a rope at the car and to a fireman,he went into the water,opend the door and said, out of the car.
              pulled him out, he falls into the water stumbeld a few times before he has dry feet.
              i don't know if the german was drunk,on drugs,to long in the water,and therefore a to low bodytemprature,so his muscles couldend carry him,i don't know.
              i went away to a parckingplace to go to sleep.

the man sitting in his red shirt is the cardriver
              Last edited by janihudi; May 31st, 2012, 21:09.
              best regards Thijs

Comment

today i had a van Gogh day.

talked with a lady who is a big fan of that painter. (Ivy)

saw in the newspaper an image that students made of a selfportrait of that painter

and i had to unlaod a container at the van gogh museum entrepot.3 times van gogh today.

NUENEN-a megaportrait of painter Vincent van Gogh in a grassland in Nienen is ready and yesterday official opend.
                students from the city of helmond worked 1,5 months on the project.
                the size is 68x81 meters and is made from plants and natural materials like gras,woodchips,sand and summer barley,and by time the colors will change
                best regards Thijs

Comment

What an exciting evening you had Thijs!! Even managed to take photos whilst staging a rescue!
                  Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

Great photos of an occasion you will always remember. Perhaps our Thijs will be in the newspapers, too!!!
                    If I get to Neunen again now I'll certainly take a photo of that. Last year there was a magnificent display covering part of the front of the National Gallery in London, it was one of van Gogh's poplar tree paintings, done in plants. I took photos of it and will post them one of these days, just as one of these days I'll post my photos of Neunen and den Bosch that I took last year, plus any more that I take now!
                    Last edited by wherrygirl; June 1st, 2012, 07:41.
                    Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                    Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Oh my…what an exciting report from our man on the spot! It was like reading a newspaper…and then turning to the arts pages and there’s a feature on Van Gogh! I like this Ditjes en Datjes!

Comment

whell as they say;a reporter has to be there where the action is.

well Ivy,now you have finished you 366,you can start by placing images of your holidays from years back.

more action of today,in the late paper.
                        best regards Thijs

Comment

this morning the engine started at 6.00am,so i would be at the unloading place at 6,40am.
                          i switch the engine off 10 minutes for arrivel there.
                          reason i didn't make it there.

kabam

best regards Thijs

Comment

That seems to be a really broken tyre. Did the mudflap also disappear?

Comment

yes and 1 orange sidelamp and the iron pipe where the mudflap bolted on, is bend a few centimeters
                              best regards Thijs

Comment

planning to go here this sunday

a big steamweekend in Dordrecht called dordt in stoom.

with trains ,boats, models, and other by stream working machines
                                best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X